PDA

View Full Version : Conway Stewart Churchill Razorshell 18 K Fountain Pen Limited Edition 380/026

scubaesq13
June 25th, 2014, 09:23 PM
Conway Stewart Churchill Limited Edition Razorshell Fountain Pen

Rare & Scarce

Nib is 18 KT Gold
18k gold trim
Nib is engraved "Conway Stewart 18ct Gold B"
Color: Razorshell
Length approx.145 mm
Side of pen is engraved "Conway Stewart Churchill No. 380/026 Made in England"
Included Presentation Box, Ink Bottle (Blue), Converter, Paperwork, Winston Churchill reading material, and a Winston Churchill Cigar in a cigar tube.

Used but in excellent condition.

Asking $475 with free shipping
(Payment through PayPal)

Serious offers considered

Inspired by the great British statesman, who used Conway Stewart pens during the war years,
the Churchill is in every way an impressive pen, the pen was launched to commemorate Sir Winston
Churchill who used a Conway Stewart pen all through the world war II.

Conway Stewart Churchill pens are made from resin or ebonite (hard rubber) of various exciting
hues, Each pen has been individually handmade in the UK from solid rod and hand polished to the
finest standards, with 18K gold clip and trims. It comes beautifully presented in a luxury presentation case.

Vivid, iridescent, and unrestrained. The best way to describe razershell! It's a stunning mixture of
translucent russet, pearl cream, and jet black, which combine to create a material that
compliments your individuality whilst not being out of place in more formal environments.

Verify beautiful model & hard to find.

The pen hasn't been seen in quite some time.
A real rare collectible pen. A real beautiful pen.

fulee_be
July 31st, 2014, 01:30 PM
Hi,are you still selling this pen ? I can use paypal. Where are you sending from ?
I live In Belgium (europe) If U.S. are you willing to mark as gift or declare below 30 dollar ? This to avoid the huge extra custom taxes over here.
I assume :everything in perfect condition.
Greetings,

Marc

Kampo
July 1st, 2021, 08:55 PM
Hi is this still available? Thanks!