PDA

View Full Version : Safari/Al-Star Collections

Murfie
July 4th, 2014, 05:17 PM
This is a 'heads-up' for Lamy lovers. I have two collections offered for sale on my website (click here) (http://mbm47.net/sale.php) comprising 17 different Lamy Safaris/Vista and 13 Al-Stars. Among them are some harder to get limited editions and discontinued colors.

The two collections are reference numbers 901 and 902 in the list of pens for sale. Click on a row to display the respective photos. I am not selling these pens as individuals - only as complete sets. Shipping is included in the price asked.

I can be contacted via email from the website or by PM. Use those methods rather than post in this thread.

RuiFromUK
July 4th, 2014, 11:42 PM
Beautiful stuff. That is a great passion for Lamy.

Shimmershadow
July 31st, 2014, 12:29 AM
Oh my freakin' ever-loving gawd, if that wouldn't jump start my Al-Star collection I don't know what would. Murfie, if the stars align just so and my textbooks don't break me this semester, you may be hearing from me.

tiffanyhenschel
July 31st, 2014, 09:26 AM
Those are pretty good prices for the sets. I'm not interested in Safaris or Alstars, but if you are, it's worth a look.

snedwos
July 31st, 2014, 02:48 PM
That is actually a little tempting. If the dc show wasn't coming up it would be even more tempting!

Murfie
July 31st, 2014, 07:33 PM
The Al-Star collection is now ON HOLD pending receipt of a deposit.