PDA

View Full Version : What's inside my Pencil Case

mvtm
July 4th, 2014, 09:36 PM
Hi everybody!

I wanted to share my collection of pens, mechanical pencils or everything writing geeky. I started it a few months ago and really wanted to get a permanent set up of writing instruments that i like. What i use the most are mechanical pencils, which i have always enjoyed a lot. I can't stand a pencil.

Everything that i currently have is picture here - besides a Silver Rotring 600, a Kuru Toga High Grade in Pink and a White Pilot Metropolitan in Fine Nib that i just bought to complement my Lamy and see what i like the best. I won't buy anything else, perhaps select my favorite pencils or grab a larger pencil case. Maybe add a Dupont or Montblanc upon graduation (hope to get this as a gift). I'm a college student, and while i have never paid much attention what to carry. I was bored one day and just wanted to buy things i really liked. A bit embarrassing but hey why not. I'm female of course and take excellent care of all my things.

Here is everything pictured - besides the Rotring 600, the white Pilot Metropolitan and my only missing Kuru Toga in the collection- the High Grade.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7419/14157126646_7b44fd9158_h.jpg

I have picked them as this, so i can have different shades of mech pencil bodies ... pens... etc. Have a Lamy All-Star with Baystate Blue and a Jetstream 4 color + 0.5mm pencil there, i think that would be the most expensive so far in my collection... besides the Silver Rotring.

Comments??

RuiFromUK
July 4th, 2014, 11:38 PM
WOW that is a lot of gorgeous colourful pens.

Besides the pens / pencils that you already mentioned what are all those colourful pens / pencils?

mvtm
July 5th, 2014, 06:07 PM
WOW that is a lot of gorgeous colourful pens.

Besides the pens / pencils that you already mentioned what are all those colourful pens / pencils?

Thank you i love them! I really prefer more mechanical pencils or rollerballs instead of Fountain Pens, but this is because i'm not yet used to. Those colorful one are Pilot Hi-Tec C Maica... i got them from here:

http://www.jetpens.com/Pilot-Hi-Tec-C-Maica-Gel-Ink-Pen-0.4-mm-12-Color-Set/pd/10672

They are silky smooth, and the very fine point is a plus. Colors are vivid and they are very lovely.

RuiFromUK
July 5th, 2014, 11:47 PM
Thank you very much. They are really stunning.