PDA

View Full Version : +1 for JetPens.com

eriquito
April 4th, 2010, 09:33 AM
I placed an ink order at JetPens.com (http://www.jetpens.com/) last Wednesday at 10:30pm (California time).

The inks were at my door before noon on Saturday.

JetPens offers free shipping for orders over $25, but what surprised me (pleasantly) was that they shipped via Priority Mail.

Good job, JetPens! =)

Eric
Son of Ragnar

Okami
April 4th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Their shipping is SUPER FAST!!

mattjs
April 4th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Their shipping is SUPER FAST!!

Yes it is! Also, they sell miniature post-it tabs with ninja bunnies. How can you go wrong with ninja bunnies?

eriquito
April 4th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Ninja bunnies?! How did I miss those?

They'll be in my next order!

=) Eric
Son of Ragnar

rroossinck
April 5th, 2010, 05:22 AM
Yes it is! Also, they sell miniature post-it tabs with ninja bunnies. How can you go wrong with ninja bunnies?

Ninja bunnies (bunnehs?) FTW!

Fully agreed on the kudos for Jetpens. Competition or not, those guys run a tight operation (and they sell some really cool stuff that we don't)!

dannzeman
April 5th, 2010, 06:15 AM
Ok, you've grabbed my attention with the ninja bunnies. I'll be checking it out after work.

eriquito
April 5th, 2010, 10:42 AM
I'm not finding Ninja Bunny Post-It tabs at JetPens.

Has anyone managed to locate these elusive critters?

Eric
Son of Ragnar

mattjs
April 5th, 2010, 04:50 PM
The Ninja Bunnies were a big hit a work today. Here's the one I bought: http://www.jetpens.com/product_info.php/cPath/156_940/products_id/5225

Enjoy folks!

dannzeman
April 6th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for more ninja. Where's our ninja smiley?

Sent from my DAMAGEDHERO200 using Tapatalk

mattjs
April 6th, 2010, 01:17 PM
I gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I was hoping for more ninja. Where's our ninja smiley?

But the lack of ninja is balanced out by the generous amounts of bunny.

At least, that's my opinion.

dannzeman
April 6th, 2010, 01:41 PM
I'm sorry but no amount of bunny can compensate for lack of ninja.

But the lack of ninja is balanced out by the generous amounts of bunny.

At least, that's my opinion.

bardolator
April 13th, 2010, 06:40 AM
Okay, those are really cute--and might eventually tip me over into the purchase of a bottle of Iroshizuku ink. How many tabs are there in a pack? Can't find that anywhere.

mattjs
April 13th, 2010, 06:19 PM
My rough count is 20 per bunny, so 100 bunnies total (approximately).

Damn, I love using bunnies as a unit of measure.

bardolator
April 15th, 2010, 05:53 AM
If you toss the open pack in a desk drawer and close it, you might well come back to find a drawer overflowing with bunny tabs.

bardolator
May 26th, 2010, 04:45 PM
Bought a bottle of Yama-budo, a package of the bunny tabs, a Lamy ABC for my new nevvie, and the little plastic template thingy for making your own envelopes.

And now I'm looking at a bottle of either Fuyu-gake or Yu-yake before the prices go up. I was really impressed by the speed of their shipping, their packing, etc. +1 more for JetPens. :)

jor412
March 6th, 2012, 03:40 AM
I bought a bottle of Diamine Syrah from jetpens. Unfortunately, the item arrived at my friend's house leaking ink. I contacted jetpens, they got back to me right away and sent me return postage for the bottle. But even before my friend could send back the bottle, they shipped out the replacement just like that. Great customer service and excellent communication. I have no complaints. :) +1

gordyt
March 7th, 2012, 08:50 PM
Eric I have ordered from them a couple times. Excellent service. Last year I ordered two boxes of Pilot Varsity pens to pass out to friends and family. All part of my evil plan to get everyone using fountain pens.

KrazyIvan
March 12th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I have also ordered from Jetpens a few times, never a problem and always fast shipping.

woosang
April 24th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Jetpens remains my choice being overseas to the USA, jetpens is one of the few sellers who have affordable shipping and excellent packaging

caribbean_skye
April 25th, 2013, 11:12 AM
Agreed. Even stateside the free shipping over $25 works for me.

Laura N
April 25th, 2013, 12:08 PM
It can't be said enough, so I'll chime in as another who loves Jetpens. How can you beat great prices and fast shipping? Only this way: the few times I've had a problem with a pen or ink bottle (not their fault) they've fixed it immediately

klpeabody
April 25th, 2013, 07:36 PM
I've had nothing but good experience with JetPens also. Plus, there's the free shipping, and I do love that.

thagbert
April 25th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I've had nothing but good experience with JetPens also. Plus, there's the free shipping, and I do love that.

What she said!

I've been a fan of JetPens for several years now. Fantastic web site layout.

jor412
April 26th, 2013, 03:48 AM
I'd have to agree with that. Their website is really easy to navigate. It seems ideal for window shopping, and then the inevitable, actual shopping that follows. :P

mhphoto
April 26th, 2013, 07:58 AM
I love Jetpens!

fiberdrunk
April 28th, 2013, 03:39 PM
I like JetPens, too. The free shipping over $25 is sweet! I only wish they still carried Noodler's Inks.

jacksterp
May 1st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Another BIG fan of JetPens. I have never had an issue and their shipping is FAST.

Waski_the_Squirrel
May 1st, 2013, 04:34 PM
I like JetPens a lot. I'd put them right up with GouletPens. Two great companies with products that are difficult to find.

ethernautrix
May 3rd, 2013, 01:05 PM
Yes. I like jetpens.com, too!

Adhizen
May 12th, 2013, 02:32 PM
They are the best... for shipping and pricing on most items...:)

GourmetPens
May 12th, 2013, 03:38 PM
I heart JetPens too :) They always have fun new products to look at/add to your wish list too! I also think their blog (http://www.jetpens.com/blog) is pretty awesome.

Jane-K
June 5th, 2013, 04:07 PM
I have also been pleased with the transactions that I have done with JetPens.com.