PDA

View Full Version : Stickered Sterling Silver Sheaffer Imperial 14k nib W/ Ink

mastersmith
July 5th, 2014, 07:48 PM
I just found this gorgeous Stickered Sterling Silver Sheaffer Imperial pen and pencil set with a 14k inlaid nib, and man, is it pretty or what?

You know what's better? I'm pretty sure the pen has never been used. I could not find any hint of ink in the pen, and the fact that the sticker is still on the pen seems to be a fairly good testament to that!

The sticker says the pen has a medium nib. and it seems to be in good shape. It has the original convertor that is nice and supple.

Both the pen and the pencil have a lovely patina, with the pen being more patinaed. I have done nothing to either of these except check for ink in the pen.

The pencil works and I think that it has been used, as the eraser seems worn. The pencil has some lead still in it.

I will polish the pen if you so desire, but *only* after I have received payment.

There will be no returns on this pen if it is polished, dipped or filled.

I will include a free bottle of ink with this set!

This set can be yours for $250 shipped with tracking and insurance in the US.

Check out my blog at http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/ for more pictures. I'll be updating the blog soon with more pens!
As always, please don't hesitate to email me at wkkimball043@gmail.com with any questions you may have!

mastersmith
July 17th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Bump!