PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY SALE TIME! LOTS OF COOL STUFF NOT EVEN GOING TO TELL YOU WHAT!

Rick Krantz
July 12th, 2014, 04:01 AM
Another cool Saturday sale! lots of neat stuff. Have a look, ask questions, everything is writing, unless otherwise noted "as-is" Usual terms.

Paypal works best, if you find you want a pen, please send me an email (no private messages) at: ckrantz3@msn.com

First “I want it” gets it.

Shipping charges are as follows….

USPS Domestic $3.00

USPS International $10.00

For one pen or several of them, you pay one time postage charge.

Thanks for looking, ask any questions you may have.

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/july12/july12sale.jpg

S1 Sheaffer 500 green stripped lever fill, fine point feather touch 5 14K two tone nib, rebuilt, fills, writes, Initials on the clip, "JAB" otherwise clean pen. ITEM PRICE $55

S2 Parker 51 Demi in blue, nice gold filled and metal cap, not as common. fine 14K nib, sac is like new clear. nice pen. Aerometric fill ITEM PRICE $65

S3 Parker 51 special in gray. Note the fading, the darker area is hidden by the cap, otherwise pretty decent pen, fine 14K nib, aerometric filler ITEM PRICE $50

S4 Parker 21 in blue, extra fine alloy nib, aerometric filler, decent pen ITEM PRICE $20

S5 Parker 45 in black, alloy fine nib, this has an empty cartridge, if you got a converter, you're set. ITEM PRICE $15

S6 Aikin Lambert Mercantile BHR eyedropper filler. This thing is a bit rough, but you are buying a superb fine ultra flexible nib. the nib is a Aikin Lambert 14K fine point that has a ton of flex. The pen is otherwise a bit rough, the cap band has brassing, the pen is a grayish brownish color, and there is a bit of a chunk out of the cap lip, as seen in the picture. Otherwise, consider the nib, all I can say is WOW... ITEM PRICE $75

S7 Waterman name of pen escapes me... the one with the slip cap anodized cap. Lever fill, hooded nib, decent pen, call it a fine-ish medium 14K waterman nib. I sell a lot of these, they are fairly popular. ITEM PRICE $45

S8 Esterbrook purse pen in teal. Many cap lip cracks, you are buying a nice little user. Lever fill, 1554 nib, priced accordingly... ITEM PRICE $25

S9 Parker sterling cross hatch ballpoint pen. seems to be ding free, and not bad shape, maybe some trim wear. May need a refill, I don't even know how to price this thing.... They seem to be all over the place on the bay. I am going to put a price out there, and if you like it, but find it's a bit high, tell me. Just don't email me 30 seconds after I post this sale saying it is too high, I might be suspicious. Anyway, let's try ITEM PRICE $60

(if it's too low, let me know you wanna pay more! thanks! LOL )

S10 Waterman ballpoint pen, model unknown, might need a refill, twist action. ITEM PRICE $15

S11 Parker (61 ? ) mechanical pencil in gold filled. has a pearl jewel on top, I get all these confused. decent shap, needs lead. ITEM PRICE $25

S12 Pair of Osmiroid aerometric style filling calligraphy pens. AS-IS, seems to maybe need a flush, and clean. barrel on white pen is cracked, otherwise, cool nibs... ITEM PRICE $20 for the pair

Sailor Kenshin
July 12th, 2014, 06:36 AM
Email sent.