PDA

View Full Version : Parker Vacumatic Golden Pearl 2nd Q 1942

mastersmith
July 16th, 2014, 08:54 PM
1942 Parker Vacumatic in Golden pearl. This is actually the first one of these that I've ever come across, and while blue is still my favorite Vacumatic color, in sunlight this pen really is a beauty.

It has no major scratches or personalizations and while the barrel is ambered, it is nice and clear.
There is somewhat of a ring where the cap lip has rubbed, but overall the pen is in great shape! The imprint is nice and clear and gives the date of the 2nd quarter of 1942.

The only thing that I am unsure about on this pen is that the clip is gold and the cap bands are silver. I'm not sure if it came like this, but I did not replace the clip!

The pen has been fully disassembled and restored and has a new diaphragm.

This pen is $100 + $5.80 for shipping in the U.S.

------- NOTE: If you purchase this and the pencil that matches it, I will give a discount!

There is a one year workmanship warranty on my pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

Please look for more pictures on my blog at: http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/07/parker-vacumatic-golden-pearl-2nd-q-1942.html
Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will