PDA

View Full Version : Cocoa Parker "51" Demi Set

mastersmith
July 16th, 2014, 08:58 PM
For sale is a beautiful, near mint Parker 51 demi set in the second rarest color: Cocoa.
This set is in fantastic shape! You really have to look hard to find any flaws in it, and those you can find are only microscratches.
Both the pen and the pencil are in wonderful working condition, and the pen writes with a nice fine line.
The set dates from the 4th quarter of 1948- the first year of Demi production.

The pen and the pencil match perfectly in color.

The box that the set comes with is in great condition, and shows only a few signs of wear.

Overall, this is a hard to find set that is in wonderful condition.

I'm asking $180+ $5.80 for shipping for this set in the U.S.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on my pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.
See more pictures on my blog at: http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/07/parker-51-cocoa-demi-set.html
Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will