PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Two Pilots and a LAMY

AlejoPlay
July 17th, 2014, 08:01 AM
NOTE: CROSSPOSTED FROM TRADE BOARD WITH SALE PRICES

Hello there.

I have three pens that are not getting much use from me at the moment. They are all great writers and in great condition, but I have found they are all too bold for my writing style.

1. A red metal Pilot Falcon with a very smooth and wet and flexy M nib. I would like to trade this for either an F Red Metal Falcon or a comparable Pilot or Platinum in Fine. UPDATE: Willing to sell $175 SHIPPED

2. A demonstrator Pilot Custom 74 with a Mike Masuyama .9mm stub. I bought this pen here with the custom nib already in place. The cap has a small crack in it but hardly noticeable or impeding the function of the pen. I'd be happy to just trade nib units on this as I'd like another Custom 74 . . . but will consider other comparable options. UPDATE: Willing to sell $125 SHIPPED

3. A LAMY 2000 with a very smooth M nib. It's just too broad. I would trade this for a comparable piston filler (or other pen such as a Vanishing Point) in F. I don't like the finer nibs on LAMY 2000s they tend to have too small a sweet spot for me (I sent this pen back to LAMY several times until I settled on the M which was VERY smooth but very broad and wet) UPDATE: Willing to sell $100 SHIPPED

I don't have papers/boxes for the pens, so take that into account. They are currently inked in the photos, but of course, they will be properly cleaned before sending out. I would like to see photos of anything you have to trade

csg77
July 17th, 2014, 08:24 AM
Would love to take the Lamy!

AlejoPlay
July 22nd, 2014, 08:50 PM
BUMP: The Metal Falcon is still available.