PDA

View Full Version : Dark Copper Esterbrook SJ

mastersmith
July 17th, 2014, 03:32 PM
This is probably the most attractive Esterbrook that I have yet come across.
It's a Dark Copper Esterbrook SJ that has a gorgeous pattern in the plastic.
The only flaws in the pen are: There are two rough spots on the pen. I'm not exactly sure how they got there, but they show up as small rough white patches when held to the right lighting; the pen does have teeth marks on the back of the pen, and the jewels show a bit of scuffing.
These flaws only show up when you've gotten over the sheer beauty of the plastic!

The pen is in 100% working order, and has a new sac.
I'm asking $30 for this little beauty, with $5.80 for shipping in the U.S.

Please see my blog for more pictures at: http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/07/dark-copper-esterbrook-sj.html
There is a one year workmanship warranty on my pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will