PDA

View Full Version : You people are horrible. Just horrible!

Sailor Kenshin
July 19th, 2014, 01:55 PM
About a month ago, I just lost The Will To Ink. I don't really know why. But I once this sunk in, I looked at all my ink bottles, realized I have so much I will never, ever use it all. Never.

So I said, 'No more ink. There. That oughta do it.'

Then someone wrote to me using Sailor Kobe Brick Brown Red. Or Brick Red Brown. I know Brick and Red were somehow involved. Oh...the shading...before I knew it, a bottle was on its way.

And then, in quick succession, Sailor Oku-Yama....more shading...limited edition...getting dizzy by now...then I HAD to look at someone's review of Stipula Musk Green...shading! Oooo....maybe this is the replacement for my beloved Pelikan Khaki....it's all a blur.

Such horrible, horrible people. ;)

whych
July 19th, 2014, 02:15 PM
All part of what we do, without even trying, to cheer you up ;)

Jeph
July 19th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Who says we are not trying?

whych
July 19th, 2014, 02:24 PM
You mean some are more trying than others?
Or is it some try more than others?

RuiFromUK
July 19th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Sailor, many thanks for the praise. You are most welcome.

Have you ever tried MontBlanc HONORČ DE BALZAC? It is gorgeous.

Lady Onogaro
July 19th, 2014, 03:52 PM
I feel the same way about books. People keep writing books I might like to read. How the heck and I supposed to keep up? I won't live long enough to read everything I want to read.

I can but try. The same thing goes for inks.

mtnbiker62
July 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM
You're welcome. BTW, I have a bottle of Nagasawa Kobe #34 and Kingdom Note Tanna Japonensis being delivered on Monday, so I plan to continue being horrible!

Tracy Lee
July 19th, 2014, 05:17 PM
LOL, most of us feel your pain! Last weekend I fussed that my glass shelf was just crammed with bottles, surely too many, and my husband pipes up he has an extra glass shelf I could add. Whaaaaaaaat? So he quietly handed it to me and walked away. I installed, redistributed, and geez, I hardly have any ink at all! Look at all this space. I need to order some, or at least plan to get more in DC. I never thought HE would be an enabler. . . :-)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/20/5umy5e3a.jpg

Sailor Kenshin
July 19th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Sailor, many thanks for the praise. You are most welcome.

Have you ever tried MontBlanc HONORČ DE BALZAC? It is gorgeous.

OF COURSE! Lol.....

Waski_the_Squirrel
July 20th, 2014, 06:47 AM
I know the original post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, but I have found samples do a good job allowing me to try an ink without actually adding to my collection.

Sailor Kenshin
July 20th, 2014, 07:39 AM
Butbutbutbut....the BOTTLE SHAPES!

Akkerman...no...mustn't look....

RuiFromUK
July 20th, 2014, 07:51 AM
Butbutbutbut....the BOTTLE SHAPES!

Akkerman...no...mustn't look....

You should. You REALLY should look at those beautiful bottles!

Sailor Kenshin
July 20th, 2014, 08:01 AM
I missed my chance to buy one at a recent pen show. :(

Harsh108
July 21st, 2014, 01:16 PM
Wow now I don't feel that bad...thank you Sailor....

jadehawk
August 6th, 2014, 09:54 PM
LOL, most of us feel your pain! Last weekend I fussed that my glass shelf was just crammed with bottles, surely too many, and my husband pipes up he has an extra glass shelf I could add. Whaaaaaaaat? So he quietly handed it to me and walked away. I installed, redistributed, and geez, I hardly have any ink at all! Look at all this space. I need to order some, or at least plan to get more in DC. I never thought HE would be an enabler. . . :-)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/20/5umy5e3a.jpg

WOW!! That's a lot of ink! (note to self:===> Must get glass shelves for future ink!)