PDA

View Full Version : Sheaffer Jr. Carmine red

mastersmith
July 21st, 2014, 05:45 PM
I found this pen stuck up in an antique store display case that I missed on my first pass, in a Parker box. I got it home and realized that I'd stumbled onto a gorgeous pen that I would keep for myself save for the fact that it's just too small for my hand, so up for sale it goes.

It is in great condition. There are a few nicks in the pen, and you can see where the cap was posted, but overall the pen is in wonderful cosmetic shape. the section is ambered but is see-through.

The pen has been taken apart, cleaned and re-sacced.
I'm asking $50 + $5.80 for shipping in the U.S. for this pen.

There is a one year workmanship warranty on my pens. If there are any issues with my workmanship- such as the sac- I will fix it. This does not include problems from user error such as bad pen hygiene, the buyer disassembling the pen, issues with the mechanics or materials of the pen, the buyer dropping the pen, user error or any other issue by my own discretion.
In the U.S. I use Priority mail flat rate boxes for my pens because they come with tracking and $50 worth of insurance. If you want a different method, please contact me.
International buyers, please contact for shipping quote.

See more pictures on my blog at:http://kimballspens.blogspot.com/2014/07/sheaffer-jr-carmine-red.html
Please don't hesitate to contact me at wkkimball043@gmail.com regarding more information or pictures!
First "I'll take it" gets the pen, regardless of other conversations.
Will