PDA

View Full Version : Black Swan in Australian Rose PIF

RayCornett
July 22nd, 2014, 05:26 AM
Ok I am repiffing something I won on a pif a while back on another pen site. A 4 ml sample vial of Black Swan in Australian Rose. This sample is from several months ago. Well before it changed recently. I am not fond of Australian Rose. I only dip tested it so there is still 4ml in the vial.

So my dislike is your gain.

Reply here if you are interested. the only restriction is free shipping within the CONUS, actual shipping costs outside of the CONUS.

I will give this 7 days before drawing because I know a lot of people seemed upset with the new color change so I might get several interested.

I will draw next Tuesday sometime.

snedwos
July 22nd, 2014, 08:00 AM
OH OH OH OH OH!!!! Pick me! Although I do like the new formula. I just never got round to trying the old one.

migo984
July 22nd, 2014, 10:59 AM
Ink! You know me and ink! Please add my name to your wonderful PIF, Ray. Noodler's is nigh on impossible to buy in the UK and I'd like to try this before it disappears forever.

thank you

littletim
July 22nd, 2014, 02:15 PM
Add me! Thanks for the chance

purplepencils
July 22nd, 2014, 03:26 PM
yes please!

Takasnooze
July 22nd, 2014, 03:30 PM
I'll take a stab. New to all this but have seen the BSAR old and new. Have tried neither. Really like the old. Thanks!!

VertOlive
July 26th, 2014, 07:19 AM
Ink! You know me and ink! Please add my name to your wonderful PIF, Ray. Noodler's is nigh on impossible to buy in the UK and I'd like to try this before it disappears forever.

thank you

Do the Noodler's vendors not ship to UK, or is the shipping too expensive?

Austin_Malone
July 26th, 2014, 08:59 AM
I would love this! It has been on my must buy list for a month, just never got around to it.

migo984
July 26th, 2014, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=VertOlive;89202
Do the Noodler's vendors not ship to UK, or is the shipping too expensive?[/QUOTE]

The shipping for nearly everything from US to UK is ridiculously expensive. Now and again someone organises a group buy to try to get more economical shipping, but it is still expensive.

millerwb
July 26th, 2014, 01:08 PM
I would be interested in trying it.

alc3261
July 26th, 2014, 01:16 PM

thank you

Do the Noodler's vendors not ship to UK, or is the shipping too expensive?

Pure Pens in the UK stocks a few colours (but not many), Goulet etc (I'm not singling them out, all the vendors are the same) shipping to Britain is bonkers.
I get things sent to US friends who send it on or ideally bring it if visiting Europe!!

RayCornett
July 30th, 2014, 04:54 PM
I apologize for not drawing yet. I will do so sometime today!

RayCornett
July 30th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Ok there were 8 entries. One was someone offline who was interested. 7 of you were in this thread.

After drawing, the winner is: migo984!

RuiFromUK
July 31st, 2014, 01:14 AM
Congratulations Migo.

migo984
July 31st, 2014, 01:55 AM
Thank you so much Ray! I'm really delighted, especially as I rarely enter PIFs. I was very annoyed with myself for putting off buying original BSiAR until it was too late.

However, I do feel a teeny tiny bit guilty about winning because the very kind alc3261 saw my entry here and has just sent me a small sample of the same ink. But - and forgive me for this - I am going to be selfish and accept my winning sample from Ray cos as many of you know, I am a complete inkophile and I will enjoy putting this ink to very good use.

I promise I will make amends for my greed and put up another of my ink sample PIFs soon. Probably some BungBox samples.

Chrissy
July 31st, 2014, 08:02 AM
Congratulations Marie for winning this PIF. :cheer2::cheer2:

I'm sure I can speak for everyone and say you are by no means greedy and you well deserve both samples.

Just in case you want a bottle, I know someone who is going to the US soon who could bring you one back. :spy:

bc.hiker
August 1st, 2014, 08:05 AM
Congrats Migo!! Enjoy the ink!!