PDA

View Full Version : OfficeSupplyGeek- InkJournal Giveaways - 22June2012

Bogon07
June 17th, 2012, 04:15 PM
http://officesupplygeek.com/giveaway/inkjournal-giveaway/

Giving away two packs (3 in each pack)
Another US residents only open till 9PM Eastern on June 22, 2012.

Here is his review of the prize
http://officesupplygeek.com/ink-review/inkjournal-for-standardized-consistent-ink-reviews-and-comparisons/

Could be handy for those who are OC about their inks.

Also The Fountain Pen Geeks contest for the same prize and end date but not bothered by borders with one international and one USA winner.

KrazyIvan
June 17th, 2012, 10:28 PM
Signed up and thank you.

etoyoc
June 18th, 2012, 05:36 AM
signed up and thanks! So was this mentioned on the podcast this weekend or was it just an odd coincidence that it inkjournals were mentioned on there the same weekend the giveaway was announced. I have to admit, I wasn't 100% listening to the audio at the time when they came up.

eriquito
June 18th, 2012, 11:11 AM
signed up and thanks! So was this mentioned on the podcast this weekend or was it just an odd coincidence that it inkjournals were mentioned on there the same weekend the giveaway was announced. I have to admit, I wasn't 100% listening to the audio at the time when they came up.

The fact that InkJournal notebooks are being used as an OfficeSupplyGeek giveaway and were mentioned (and used as the Geek Challenge prize) during last Saturday's Fountain Pen Radio live broadcast was pure coincidence. InkJournal notebooks are a new hot product. It's only natural that they'll be mentioned in many places.

Bogon07, in case you've missed it, there's a "border free" InkJournal giveaway up at the FPGeeks website =)

etoyoc
June 18th, 2012, 12:58 PM
The fact that InkJournal notebooks are being used as an OfficeSupplyGeek giveaway and were mentioned (and used as the Geek Challenge prize) during last Saturday's Fountain Pen Radio live broadcast was pure coincidence. InkJournal notebooks are a new hot product. It's only natural that they'll be mentioned in many places.

I didn't realize how new of a product was until I started doing more looking at their website this morning. Thanks for clarifying. Being a new product explains the timing quite a bit.

Bogon07
June 18th, 2012, 06:53 PM

Bogon07, in case you've missed it, there's a "border free" InkJournal giveaway up at the FPGeeks website =)

Thanks Eric, and I've tried to amend the orginal post title but couldn't.

ArtJourney
June 25th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I want... nay... *need* one of these InkJournals, where can I get one from who ships to the UK?