PDA

View Full Version : A Pelikan and A Sailor

AlejoPlay
July 22nd, 2014, 08:55 PM
Hi there I have a couple more pens for sale:

1. Pelikan M400 White Tortoise. It's a gorgeous pen with a small hairline crack at the cap (I think Pelikan will replace if it's a problem, but it doesn't affect the writing of the pen. I never took to the nib which is a 14K F. $155

2. Sailor Imperial made for Levenger. Gorgeous looking pen. And part of a limited edition 495/500. A couple issues with this pen, however, and it was purchased on eBay with these issues. One the cap doesn't post well, so if you like to post that may be an issue. You sort of have to force it a bit to get it to stick. Two, the nib this pen came with when new was a Naginata Emperor M but the top bar was snapped off by the person who sold it to me (and didn't reveal he did in the description). The pen writes great but I never use it. $125 SOLD

All pens come with converters except the Pelikan which has an integrated piston fill. They do not have boxes or papers.

I accept PayPal and prices include continental US shipping. Will ship internationally but will add the shipping to the price of the pen.

(NOTE: The Procolor and the Plumpster in the pics have already been sold, but I am recycling the photos).12965129661296712968