PDA

View Full Version : Parker Vacumatic Debuante, Parker Duofold Jr. $100

fountainpenkid
June 17th, 2012, 07:24 PM
646647648646647648Here I have for sale the two pens I thought I wouldn't sell. I simply like my DJ Vac more....

The Vacumatic: See my review if you want me whole take. This is a later model--single jewel, plastic filler, nice barrel clarity and O.K imprint. Overall great condition. Professionally restored by Tyler Dahl, four months ago. Smooth wet XF nib. The cap has a bit of ink staining on it--blame Diamine Kelly Green for that. The blind cap is a bit worn too (no bite marks though.) I paid $85 for it. Take it with (almost) no further damage for $75 Shipped.

The Duofold: Missing a Sac---I restored it, but I unscrewed the barrel one day, and broke the sac. I cleaned it all up--no sac remnants or anything of that sort. Just put in a new sac and you're good to go. Smooth dryer XXF-XF nib. The cap has a bit of wear, the barrel is discolored...etc. It has seen almost 90 years of use.... The imprint is Excellent though. Just above the value of the nib at $35 Shipped.

[I]Take both for $45 Shipped!!!!

Wait there's more! ;) (I feel like a Infomercial salesguy right now...) If you take both, I will also include an flexy nib for a vintage Aurora 88. REALLY flexy, but it needs a tine alignment and a teeny bit of smoothing. Thats $20 right there.

Thanks for Viewing!!

Will

DET
June 18th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Any photos of the pens, Will?

fountainpenkid
June 18th, 2012, 11:51 AM
yes. sorry for not doing so earlier. 636637638

fountainpenkid
June 19th, 2012, 04:05 PM
BUMP! $90 Shipped for both! (and the flexy nib)

fountainpenkid
June 19th, 2012, 08:33 PM
The Vacumatic's filler no longer fills...I was cleaning it out and it stopped drawing ink :(. It should be covered under waranty, but Tyler Dahl won't work on anything until september :( Take BOTH pens for $65 Shipped! (88 flex nib no longer included).

fountainpenkid
June 26th, 2012, 01:46 PM
BUMP!!!!!!

fountainpenkid
June 28th, 2012, 02:17 PM
$45 For BOTH

Divyajot Sandhu
June 29th, 2012, 11:04 PM
Supremely new to this website. Are both pens working? How would I pay you for the pens?

fountainpenkid
July 1st, 2012, 04:45 AM
Supremely new to this website. Are both pens working? How would I pay you for the pens?

Both pens do not work. The duofold simply needs a new sac (a very easy repair--just make sure you have the right size sac), and the vacumatic has a broken diaphragm (Which is covered under warranty by Tyler Dahl.I am selling these pens to someone who will give them more care than I can. The Duofold is worth ~$45 alone when restored, and the Vacumatic around $70 (when restored.)

Best,

Will