PDA

View Full Version : The Great Stationery Give-away

migo984
July 25th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I was thinking about whether or not to do another PIF given the wonderful pen giveaways on here recently, but then I had a look in my Stationery Cupboard!! I will never admit how much stuff I actually have *shame-faced*, but today I finally acknowledge it is far too much. So I've made a raid on my stash of goodies & you lot will get to benefit from my shame :redface:

My PIF today is for a whole bunch of assorted stationery items that I've divided into 2 lots of 6 items (see photos below):

Lot 1

Japanese see-thru blue and green stickers in various sizes, ideal for use in planners and diaries
Roll of Midori Traveller 'Customize' stickers - Travel theme. 10 designs x 6
Midori Traveller 'Customize' Brown Self Adhesive Penholder Loop with title card holder
Beautiful laminated bookmark with antique map printed design and matching brown silky tassle
Staedtler Tradition sketching and drawing set including 6 drawing pencils (2H, HB, B, 2B, 4B,6B) + Mars plastic eraser + traditional wedge-shape metal pencil sharpener
Blue Faber-Castell Dry Textliner

Lot 2

Big silver pen hook/clip for attaching to notebooks
Midori Papercraft handmade self-adhesive miniature letter and pen decorations and 4 tiny self adhesive ink bottles
Midori Index Labels for file dividers etc. Lovely dog-shaped design
Midori self adhesive tiny stickers - Woodland themed: birds, squirrels, toadstools, woodpeckers. Lovely for decorating notebooks and diaries
Midori plastic dog shape spring clips for holding together paper or card
Blue elastic Papelotte notebook strap with loops to hold 5 pens/pencils. Fits A5 notebooks horizontally or A6 notebooks vertically.

I will pick a winner and a runner-up. The winner will get their choice of Lot 1 or 2 and the runner-up will get the Lot not picked by the winner.

This PIF is open to all, no restrictions, but I hope the winners will commit to offering their own PIF sometime in the future, in the true spirit of PIFing. It would be nice to see these go to FPG members who fully participate in the Forum, but I won't discount anyone. I will pay postage worldwide.

This PIF will close on Friday 1st August at 7pm GMT.

Please enter by replying to this post.

Good luck everyone :hippie:

Austin_Malone
July 25th, 2014, 12:02 PM
i would love to enter please. That pen clip attachment looks really neat.

labrat101
July 25th, 2014, 01:24 PM
I'd like to enter as well.

I see you've listed a bunch of Midori items. I was looking to purchase a Midori Traveler Notebook at some point. Would you consider them a staple in any fountain pen owner's collection? {Also, at some point when I go through my mass of art stuff I'll have to do a PIF here with things that can cross into the pen world.}

migo984
July 25th, 2014, 01:28 PM
I'd like to enter as well.

I see you've listed a bunch of Midori items. I was looking to purchase a Midori Traveler Notebook at some point. Would you consider them a staple in any fountain pen owner's collection?

I don't have a Midori Traveller. I prefer a bound format so use my Hobonichi planner on a daily basis plus a Midori MD Light notebook and a Nanami Seven Seas Writer notebook.

RuiFromUK
July 25th, 2014, 01:58 PM
Hi Migo,

This time I am going to bid for one of your items - Lote #1 since I am now a proud owner of a Midori Traveler Notebook (since the last time we spoke about it).

Kind regards,

Rui

sharmon202
July 25th, 2014, 02:13 PM
I have not tried anything Midori but I love to try new things. I would be open to PIF when I have too much. Thanks, Sandy

Lady Onogaro
July 25th, 2014, 02:27 PM
Hi, Migo,

I would like to enter your giveaway. There are things in both lots that are appealing. I love stickers, and I love the few Midori products that I have so far (a TN, though I like the Banditapple Carnet notebooks for an insert).

Thank you for these lovely giveaways.

Murfie
July 26th, 2014, 01:00 AM
And like others before me, I would also like to toss my hat into the ring. Thank you for such a generous PIF.

VertOlive
July 26th, 2014, 06:58 AM
Another interesting and generous PIF. Look at you geeks go!

Not an entry, just a thumbs up. :thumb:

migo984
July 28th, 2014, 01:07 AM
:bump: Bump :bump:

Chrissy
July 28th, 2014, 04:35 AM
I would have loved to enter as I love to choose from loads of stationery bit's and pieces, but I just won the Parker 45 from murfie

migo984
July 28th, 2014, 05:47 AM
I would have loved to enter as I love to choose from loads of stationery bit's and pieces, but I just won the Parker 45 from murfie

That doesn't disqualify you from entering Chrissy.

Chrissy
July 28th, 2014, 08:27 AM
Really? :bounce: OK then M. Please toss my hat into the ring while I'm trying to find some things to PIF

kidde
July 30th, 2014, 11:21 PM
You come up with some amazing PIFs! I consider it an honor to know people as sweet and generous as you. We won't get into the dark, enabling part of you. But to be fair I asked for it, and my pocket paid for it. Nice to see you spreading the inky goodness.

Paul

inkyletters
July 31st, 2014, 10:13 AM
Me please! Those planner stickers and that bookmark look divine!

Crazyorange
July 31st, 2014, 10:22 AM
When I see dogs, birds and squirrels....I'm in. Woof. Woof!

cwent2
July 31st, 2014, 10:29 AM
Please add me to your list - thanks

Shimmershadow
July 31st, 2014, 03:44 PM
These are lovely and generous sets--thank you for offering them, and please count me in! (And I most definitely have some plans for doing some future PIFs.:thumb:)

migo984
August 2nd, 2014, 06:57 AM
Apologies. I'm a bit late announcing the winners of this PIF.

Using random.org I have selected a winner and runner-up.

The winner is Austin_Malone and the runner-up is Murfie

Congratulations to both of you. I will be contact to get your details.
I hope you both enjoy your stationery

:clap2:

Murfie
August 2nd, 2014, 04:38 PM
Wow! Given that I rarely win anything when left to chance, I am very grateful and impressed and looking forward to putting my good fortune to practical use. I'll have to mount another PIF myself as a means of saying thank you in a more tangible sense. Migo984 is FPG's premium PIF enabler! :applause: