PDA

View Full Version : In Search Of - OHTO PS-205NP Extra-Fine 0.5mm

bertcarson
July 26th, 2014, 08:46 AM
I figured a quick Google search would lead me to OHTO PS-205NP Extra-Fine refills (on rare occasions I like to use something besides a fountain pen). So much for figuring. All I found was about a zillion references to how good they are and no references to where to get them. If you know or even have a vague idea I'd appreciate it if you share it with me.

migo984
July 26th, 2014, 08:55 AM
If you know or even have a vague idea I'd appreciate it if you share it with me.

CultPens - great supplier. Afraid they are a UK supplier but they do ship overseas, at a cost of £10 per order. Perhaps you could add some of their Deep Dark Inks to your order to make it worthwhile? Or, if you can't find them elsewhere, if it helps I am happy to get them for you from CultPens and post to you for less than £10.

bertcarson
July 27th, 2014, 08:13 AM
Thanks very much - I just placed my order, after telling myself that 3 refills at $8.00 each (total/3) is a good price when you are buying from the only supplier on the planet. I appreciate the tip and before the day is over I'll spend some more time at CultPens.

alc3261
July 27th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Thanks very much - I just placed my order, after telling myself that 3 refills at $8.00 each (total/3) is a good price when you are buying from the only supplier on the planet. I appreciate the tip and before the day is over I'll spend some more time at CultPens.

Cult Pens is very good, try their exclusive Deep Dark Inks!!

migo984
July 27th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Cult Pens is very good, try their exclusive Deep Dark Inks!!

Exactly what I recommended above. I love all the Deep Dark colours, especially orange and purple.

bertcarson
July 27th, 2014, 12:48 PM
Now I'll have to go back :)

Plume145
July 31st, 2014, 06:46 PM
They recently redid the site, and it is A LOT easier to handle. Perversely I kind of miss the old-school, early 2000s look of the old site, but it's so much better this way I'm sure I'll get over it in time :P

bertcarson
August 1st, 2014, 09:14 AM
A trip to Engeika.com will up your appreciation for CultPens.com