PDA

View Full Version : Mont Blanc Amethyst Purple Rollerball Ink Medium - now unavailable as a FP ink

Bling72
July 27th, 2014, 06:40 AM
Hello all. This is the ink that you guys have been missing out on which was previosly available as a Fountain Pen ink.

Many are missing it now. This is the same shade still available as a rollerball ink

It outputs very nice in the presented papers, and is also lovely on white paper.

If you look at the bottom imge, the turquoise paper is 'actually' turquoise/aqua, not grey.

The photo is taken by a smart phone under room lights, which you can see distort the paper to look grey.

I just got this paper today, and it is very beautiful to write on, particularly with the purple ink. It stands out better.

You would think that ink on the same/similar paper would look the best, but sometimes it does not.

Some other colours, namely darker ink on lighter paper stand out more.

These G.Lalo pads of paper come in sheets of 50.

orfew
July 27th, 2014, 08:12 AM
I like it. I will have to order some. Thanks for the writing samples.

Bling72
July 28th, 2014, 01:44 AM
It is absolutely beautiful ink, I highly recommend anyone who has a MB pen suitable for this cartridge to get a pack of these. Especially if purple is a favourite, and in addition that the FP inks are currently unavailable from Mont Blanc boutiques.

Kind regards,
EG

Newjelan
July 28th, 2014, 05:30 AM
Wow! That's beautiful.... I want!

Bling72
July 28th, 2014, 06:08 AM
Lol wait till you see Barbados Blue