PDA

View Full Version : Platignum Studio Lime Green PIF!

top pen
July 29th, 2014, 10:50 AM
A final PIF for this year. I wasn't intending to do any more this year however I ordered another pen a few days ago and could do with slimming my group of pens down a little further.

Its lime Green and shows a little wear to it but no damage and I’d class it as in good condition with minor signs of use. I've used a stock image below as don't really know to reduce image sizes (furthest pen).

http://www.snopakebrands.com/platignum/images/studiorangebig.jpg

A link to the Platignum Website for further details on the pen; http://www.snopakebrands.com/platignum/#!/studio

Steven Brown does a excellent review of the pen which I have linked below however I’d like to point out it does take standard international cartridges. I will include a few generic cartridges that I know work in it. I know Waterman, Diamine, Pelikan work as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLyKNKghmVc

A few Stipulations

• I would like this PIF to go to the end user this time and be not past on.
• Open worldwide however if an international winner it will be posted via surface mail.

How to enter, etc

• Post below with a few sentences about you and why you would like the pen.
• Open till the 5th of August (note Maybe extended by a week)
• If I have little interest I may advertise this pen via FPN as well.

VertOlive
July 29th, 2014, 12:17 PM
Very generous of you, and lime green is a fave of mine, but not an entry since I have won two this year already!

Lady Onogaro
July 29th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I have not tried one of these pens and would like to. Please include me in your PIF giveaway.

mtnbiker62
July 29th, 2014, 03:14 PM
All of my pens are Asian in origin, and I would love the chance to branch out. Please include me...thanks!

jadehawk
July 29th, 2014, 08:18 PM
Love to be include.. I recently began enjoying fountain pens.. The pen you are gifting looks nice the color will be something my wife will like and if I get her on board with FP well you can imagine how that benefits me ;)

RuiFromUK
July 30th, 2014, 12:57 AM
This is not an entry to qualify for this PIF.

Just a few words to say that Platignum pens are very under-rated and are a fantastic value for money. I collect Platignum pens and they are a beauty to write with.

Top Pen, thank you for giving someone the opportunity to own one.

ihaveafountainpen
July 30th, 2014, 01:36 AM
I would love to be included in this, I would really like to get the pen as I love the colour combo of green and black and I'm a massive fan of affordable pens so I'd love to add this to my small pile of pens!

Thanks for giving everyone the chance to win this!

rdcalhoon
July 30th, 2014, 03:49 PM
I would be pleased to own this pen. I have a smattering of inexpensive pens from all over. I am still learning my own preferences in pens. I have no experience with Platignum. It certainly looks like a pen that I would use.
Thanks for the chance.

ModelAirplanes
July 30th, 2014, 10:35 PM
I would like this pen to expand my collection and try out more pen brands, please enter me into this!

Thanks
Daniel

Shimmershadow
July 31st, 2014, 06:20 PM
I don't believe I've ever heard of this pen as yet, so of course I would love to try it! It looks like something I would use nearly every day too--definitely eye-catching in the classroom and in clinicals, and anything that gets people asking about/interested in FPs is good, right? (Also, I don't pass pens on or let them go unless they are dupes, which 1. has yet to happen and 2. this most certainly isn't.)

top pen
August 1st, 2014, 12:25 AM
Bump will Draw Tuesday Morning

bk123
August 1st, 2014, 06:40 AM
Bump will Draw Tuesday Morning

I'm a FP user since my childhood. Using fountain pens is like religion in my family. And there is little story of Platignum with me. I'm obsessed with Japanese fountain pens especially Platinum, Pilot and Sailor pens. When I first heard the name "Platignum" two years back, I assumed it as fake "Platinum" of Japan and I ignored this brand of pen. However, I learnt about this brand of name in due course.
And hence I would love to use this pen as my first "Platignum" not a fake "Platinum":)

top pen
August 4th, 2014, 02:06 AM
bump Any more entrants?

Draw Tomorrow Morning

top pen
August 5th, 2014, 02:27 AM
The random number generator says the forth entry so it goes to ihaveafountainpen

http://www.random.org/

I would love to be included in this, I would really like to get the pen as I love the colour combo of green and black and I'm a massive fan of affordable pens so I'd love to add this to my small pile of pens!

Could I have your address please.

ihaveafountainpen
August 5th, 2014, 04:55 AM
The random number generator says the forth entry so it goes to ihaveafountainpen

http://www.random.org/

Could I have your address please.

PM'd. Thanks for the pen! I can't wait to get it!

mtnbiker62
August 5th, 2014, 11:25 AM
Congratulations!! It looks like an interesting pen.