PDA

View Full Version : Sample the finest Italian fountain pens with FPGeeks at the DC Super Show!

dannzeman
July 29th, 2014, 02:29 PM
http://fpgeeks.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/fpgeeks-kenro-rsvp.jpg

Thanks to Montegrappa and Kenro Industries, FPGeeks will be holding a special event at the Washington DC Super Show where you’ll be able to ink up and write with the finest Italian fountain pens from Omas, Aurora, and, of course, Montegrappa.

Tim and I will be on hand with the knowledgable Kenro staff to answer any questions you may have.

Space will be limited so to reserve your spot on our list, please email your RSVP to rsvp@fpgeeks.com with your name, contact email, phone number, and whether or not you’ll be bringing a guest. We’ll respond to confirm your reservation and inform you of the exact location of the event.

We’re very much looking forward to meeting you!

Tracy Lee
July 30th, 2014, 07:04 PM
Geez, can you stop posting this everywhere? I can hardly sleep as it is. I am so glad Tim will be there, he was great last year explaining some things about the show and introducing me around a bit! Geeks, get signed up, can't wait to see you there!!!

Crazyorange
July 30th, 2014, 07:07 PM
Woohoo! I'm with you. I can't wait for next Thursday. I feel a bit like a kid going to Disney world.

Bogon07
July 30th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Sounds grandioso magnifico.

Watch out for Tracy Lee sprinkling Visconti or Delta dust everywhere.

Will Tim be bringing his coffee too ?