PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Inks FS

tiffanyhenschel
July 29th, 2014, 03:20 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/30/8u8a4uva.jpg

Shipping is $5 for one bottle and $8 for two or more. Only Ultramarine and two bottles of Yellow Orange left. (YO is great for highlighting.) $15 each plus shipping or make an offer for all three. :)

SOLD Grenade
Ultramarine
Yellow Orange (2 of these)
SOLD Yama Dori
SOLS Kobe #32 (purple/gray)
SOLD Kobe #34 (gray green similar to Racing Green)

tiffanyhenschel
July 30th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Bump!

Tracy Lee
July 31st, 2014, 04:22 AM
PM sent.

tiffanyhenschel
August 1st, 2014, 07:46 AM
4 Sailor colors still available.

Chrissy
August 3rd, 2014, 02:12 AM
Which 4 colours?

tiffanyhenschel
August 3rd, 2014, 03:00 AM
Which 4 colours?

Ultramarine

Yellow Orange (2 of these)

Yama Dori

Kobe #32 (purple/gray)

caribbean_skye
August 5th, 2014, 06:05 AM
is the ultramarine different from emerald?

tiffanyhenschel
August 5th, 2014, 06:10 AM
is the ultramarine different from emerald?

Yes. Emerald is a bright green color. Ultramarine is a purple/blue. If you remember the Iroshizuku purple/blue mix I made, this color is what I had in mind. The two are almost indistinguishable.

pengeezer
August 5th, 2014, 08:40 AM
What color is yama dori?

John

tiffanyhenschel
August 5th, 2014, 08:46 AM
What color is yama dori?

John

Yama Dori changes depending on the nib and paper. It is a blue/green with a hint of gray on beige papers. When used in a wet nib, it has a reddish sheen on top of the ink. The effect is beautiful.

I've heard it described as a blend between Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo (Moonlight) and Syo Ro (Dew on Pine Tree.)

pengeezer
August 5th, 2014, 09:32 AM
What color is yama dori?

John

Yama Dori changes depending on the nib and paper. It is a blue/green with a hint of gray on beige papers. When used in a wet nib, it has a reddish sheen on top of the ink. The effect is beautiful.

I've heard it described as a blend between Iroshizuku Tsuki Yo (Moonlight) and Syo Ro (Dew on Pine Tree.)

That sounds excellent! Can you describe the Kobe #32 grey/purple color?

John

tiffanyhenschel
August 5th, 2014, 09:38 AM
What color is yama dori?

John

That sounds excellent! Can you describe the Kobe #32 grey/purple color?

John

The Kobe purple is a deep purple with slight gray tones appropriate for a casual business setting. It is purple enough to be different but subdued enough that it isn't too playful. I like to call colors like this restful on the eyes. If you have seen Akkerman Voorhout Violet, it is very similar.

pengeezer
August 5th, 2014, 10:32 AM
Pm sent.

John

tiffanyhenschel
August 5th, 2014, 10:36 AM
Only Ultramarine and two bottles of Yellow Orange are left. ((YO is great for highlighting.) Shipping is $5 for one bottle and $8 for two or more bottles. $15 each or make an offer for all three. :) These are all gorgeous inks. I just HAVE to cut back.

tiffanyhenschel
August 6th, 2014, 04:12 AM
Ultramarine is on reserve.

Reserve is removed. Ultramarine and two bottles of Yellow Orange are available.