PDA

View Full Version : Sheaffer Calligraphy set giveaway on my instagram

Miss Thundercat
July 30th, 2014, 03:34 AM
If you are on instagram I'm doing a giveaway for my followers there. It's a vintage Sheaffer classic Calligraphy set which I have rescued from a thriftmarket (gosh those nibs needed some extensive cleaning!!). I also am including a bunch of cartridges and a handmade faux leather pen pouch (made by me, with a print of one of my hand carved stamps) and the giveaway ends on August 2nd and I'll announce the winner that evening on instagram. Thought I'd give a shout out here if anyone is interested in participating there :)
Click below link to see hw you can participate.

http://instagram.com/p/q67olqlwYA/?modal=true

RuiFromUK
July 30th, 2014, 04:23 AM
Not an entry for this PIF as I have a set like that already.

Just to thank you for this offer to PIF a set of very useful pen and nibs for anyone starting with calligraphy. The extra ink cartridges, pen pouch and the handmade stamp being the icing on top of the cake.

kataish
July 30th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Shhhhh! Don't advertise it, you'll just break more hearts when I win it! ;)

Shimmershadow
July 30th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Auuuugh!!! I want to enter and have no idea how Instagram works...no, seriously. Gonna tinker a bit and see if I can get in on this.

...few minutes later...I got it...I think? Curse you, technology. My Instagram handle is @GracieGoodnight. I couldn't figure out how to repost the image directly, so I just took a pic of it and popped it up on my own Instagram. I hope that counts.

Miss Thundercat
July 31st, 2014, 02:13 AM
Simmershadow, that worked indeed :) thanks for your entry and good luck :)

ndw76
July 31st, 2014, 05:21 AM
Hi Miss Thundercat,
I also would like to enter but I can't figure out this instagram thing. Paper is so much easier.
I'll get my wife to help me tonight.

Chees,
Nathan

Shimmershadow
July 31st, 2014, 06:22 AM
Thanks, MT! :D Now on to figure out Pinterest...

Kata, IT'S ON!!!!
:fencing:

kataish
July 31st, 2014, 07:55 AM

Kata, IT'S ON!!!!

MINE! ;) Theres this whole competition between myself and 3 others on Instagram. I even posted a pic of the "mine" seagulls from Finding Nemo, and tagged them all in it ;) hehehe

As for Pinterest... BE CAREFUL! I have refused to sign up because that is all I would do all day. I would literally NEVER get anything done because I'd just be saving projects to do. Eek!

Miss Thundercat
August 1st, 2014, 01:38 PM
Today is the last day to participate in my giveaway. Just throwing it out there!

Shimmershadow
August 1st, 2014, 02:29 PM

Kata, IT'S ON!!!!

MINE! ;) Theres this whole competition between myself and 3 others on Instagram. I even posted a pic of the "mine" seagulls from Finding Nemo, and tagged them all in it ;) hehehe

As for Pinterest... BE CAREFUL! I have refused to sign up because that is all I would do all day. I would literally NEVER get anything done because I'd just be saving projects to do. Eek!

Yeah, I got on Pinterest a long while ago for...some reason that I had to sign up for...and got lost for hours and hours and hours looking at dance costuming...I had to step away slowly.

So MT, what time tomorrow are you totally making my week doing the drawing again?

Miss Thundercat
August 5th, 2014, 02:46 AM
thank you all for your interest! the winner was announced on saturday and the set is traveling to its new owner already! I had so much fun with this I might host another one in a month or so :)