PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Visconti, Edison, Pilot and Lamy

sixbynineis42
August 1st, 2014, 06:12 PM
I'm saving up for a non-pen purchase, and to help out I'm getting rid of some pens that have never gotten much use.

Prices including shipping to the US
To other countries, shipping will be extra
I will consider offers.

1. SOLD - Visconti Dali, Dance of Time, in Blue with a factory Stub (looks like a 1.1mm). I bought this to be a compliment to my Visconti Van Gogh, but they are similar enough that I never seem to use it. It has been dipped once, then sat in a display case. Comes with a converter, and all original packaging including the lovely Dali presentation box.

2. SOLD - Edison Nouveau Premiere Winter 2014 Edition from Goulet Pens, with an EF nib. The pen is gorgeous, and I've wanted an Edison for a while, but this one is a bit thin for my taste (I lean toward the Homo Sapien and Dolce Vita, girth-wise). The pen is brand new, only dipped once. I couldn't photograph the engraving clearly but it's there and in perfect shape. Comes with a converter and all original packaging materials.

3. SOLD - Pilot Vanishing Point in Yellow, with a M 18K yellow gold nib. The pen has seen light use, so it has some micro scratches but is in excellent shape. The pen comes with a Con-50 converter, a cartridge, the cartridge cap, and all the packaging shown.

For an extra $20 I will include a F 18K nib in whiite gold, with a Con-20 Converter.

4. SOLD - Red Lamy Safari with a Black Clip. This is a discontinued model. It has been dip tested, but never filled. The Safari grip just wasn't my thing. Come with a converter, a B black nib, and all packaging.

I also have extra nibs available for $4 apiece: F Steel, F Black & EF Black

sixbynineis42
August 1st, 2014, 08:13 PM
Only the Pilot Prera is still available.

theolu
August 1st, 2014, 09:37 PM
Did the extra VP nib unit and Con-20 go with the VP sale? If not PM me if they're available for separate sale.

sixbynineis42
August 1st, 2014, 10:42 PM
Yep. They're gone.