PDA

View Full Version : Mont Blanc Ink of Love (Limited Edition) - with 3 nibs/2 Pens, and 4 writing papers

Bling72
August 1st, 2014, 10:07 PM
I simply 'Love' this ink :) The Mont Blanc Ink of Love has been out for several years.

The expiry date is 2016, and I am confident I will finish this bottle very quickly.

This ink comes in a 30ml bottle (similar to other limited editions).

It comes with a nice small red tag so you can write a message on it.

The ink is quite bright red when wet, then dries burgandy. It looks absolutely
devine in all four of the coloured/types of paper that I have tested on.

This is now my favourite ink, over the Mont Blanc Midnight Blue.

I will reserve to use this ink for it's intended purpose (to write a romantic-ish message).

Now that I was fortunate to obtain this ink, it would be rather difficult to get any more.

Even if I do, 2016 is the cut off date. I would be suprised if Mont Blanc are still producing
them.

I am not suprised that other reviewers also thoroughly enjoy using this ink.

Some inks simply dry a very elegant beautiful colour on many colours/shades of paper.

This ink is definately one of them.

Jon Szanto
August 1st, 2014, 10:16 PM
Every time I see the name of that product, I hear Barry White singing it. And sweating.

Bling72
August 1st, 2014, 10:39 PM
Lol the ink of... LOVE... :P

VertOlive
August 2nd, 2014, 05:23 PM
Is this the scented one? (Not Barry, the ink)

Bling72
August 2nd, 2014, 10:26 PM
No and unfortunately I joined the Mb party a bit too late as their boutiques dont stock scented inks now.

I fail to see the practicality of scented inks, as it is much easier to spray the paper with what ever smell you wished. If you really want to send a loved one a note, wouldnt it be more personal to spray the note with your signature fragrance?

tandaina
August 3rd, 2014, 12:11 PM
Scented inks are really for the enjoyment of the writer I think. Mine I can smell while using, but once dry, no scent.

Bling72
August 3rd, 2014, 08:06 PM
They dry way too quickly for my liking.

To find one of my favourite colours as a scented ink would be ideal but currently not possible

VertOlive
August 3rd, 2014, 08:56 PM
I thought I saw this ink for sale at Premier Jewelry Outlet, @ 28.00 shipped...

tarheel1
August 3rd, 2014, 09:53 PM
I really want this or Hitchcock

Bling72
August 4th, 2014, 05:17 AM
Hitchcock comes with the pen only.

I was very fortunate to get the last bottle of ink of love.

I think I used too much already nobody worthy on using this ink for lol