PDA

View Full Version : Tiffany Henschel & her ink sale

Dreck
August 2nd, 2014, 06:52 PM
I received my 2 bottles of El Lawrence today. I don't think the opened bottle could have had more than one fill out of it. Everything was packaged carefully with a lovely 'Thank You' note, & a bookplate that I'll be giving to my daughter (since she & Tiffany share the same taste in duck tape & bubblewrap).

Thanks very much!

pengeezer
August 9th, 2014, 02:46 PM
+1 for me also! Bought a couple of inks from Tiffany on Wed. and received them yesterday. Everything was
tightly and safely packed--she also added a thank you note that contained very beautiful Palmer-like handwriting
(puts mine to shame). Will try to test them tomorrow. They also looked like they hadn't been touched.

John

dannzeman
August 10th, 2014, 08:23 PM
Thanks for the feedback guys. Please be sure to leave feedback using the "Rate Seller" feature. If you go back to the for sale listing you can find the "Rate Seller" button in the lower left corner of the first post.

ariana
October 9th, 2014, 11:01 PM
I bought my blue stonewash Kaweco Al-Sport from them. I pre-ordered it before release and it arrived at Fontoplumo when Frank was away on business. He arranged for his wife to post it to me in his absence and I received it promptly. The communications from Frank are excellent, as highlighted by the OP.