PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Minuskin Sheaffer Snorkel Factory 1.3Mm Stub

ChrisC
August 6th, 2014, 06:54 PM
Hi, I am selling a Minuskin-restored Sheaffer Snorkel with a Factory Palladium 1.3mm stub, with an S4R inscription on the back of the nib, that I bought from him a little while ago. The S4R indicates a right-oblique stub in PdAg. The oblique cut is very gentle and forgiving, and has not given me any problems. This is one of the best stubs I have ever used.

I'm trimming down my collection and I am sure that you will thoroughly enjoy this pen as I have.

Here's the link to Greg Minuskin's pictures of the pen. It has not changed condition at all in the short time that I have owned it:
http://gregminuskin.com/?p=13260

It has a wonderfully smooth 1.3mm stub that writes wet. Greg Minuskin restored this Sheaffer Snorkel so it both writes and fills wonderfully. These factory stubs aren't easy to come by, let alone one that is in this nice shape. The body has nothing more than the usual microscratches from light use. The gold trim is in amazing shape with no brassing at all. The Snorkel filling system is in full working order and operates very well. All in all, ready to go, either as a daily writer or as part of a collection of more irregular Sheaffer factory nibs.

I am selling this for $150 shipped to the CONUS by Small Flat Rat Box with signature confirmation. No international sales, unfortunately.

I am also selling a Pelikan 140 with rare Reverse (Silver/Chrome) trim and flexy nib. Check it out if you are interested.

ChrisC
August 10th, 2014, 08:56 PM
bump, price reduced

lowks
February 21st, 2015, 10:16 AM
If this is not sold would you consider international sale ?

ChrisC
February 21st, 2015, 02:59 PM
I sent you a pm

lowks
February 21st, 2015, 09:31 PM
The writing sample of this pen looks heavenly :)

David Augustus
February 27th, 2015, 10:48 PM
Hi there Chris,

I am sending you a PM about this pen.

Thanks,

David

lowks
March 7th, 2015, 12:21 AM
Has this one been sold?

ChrisC
March 7th, 2015, 10:23 AM
Nope. It's still available.

himichael
May 20th, 2016, 04:32 PM
i know it's an old post, but just in case you still have it, i want it. -michael

himichael (at) post (dot) harvard (dot) edu

Hi, I am selling a Minuskin-restored Sheaffer Snorkel with a Factory Palladium 1.3mm stub, with an S4R inscription on the back of the nib, that I bought from him a little while ago. The S4R indicates a right-oblique stub in PdAg. The oblique cut is very gentle and forgiving, and has not given me any problems. This is one of the best stubs I have ever used.

I'm trimming down my collection and I am sure that you will thoroughly enjoy this pen as I have.

Here's the link to Greg Minuskin's pictures of the pen. It has not changed condition at all in the short time that I have owned it:
http://gregminuskin.com/?p=13260

It has a wonderfully smooth 1.3mm stub that writes wet. Greg Minuskin restored this Sheaffer Snorkel so it both writes and fills wonderfully. These factory stubs aren't easy to come by, let alone one that is in this nice shape. The body has nothing more than the usual microscratches from light use. The gold trim is in amazing shape with no brassing at all. The Snorkel filling system is in full working order and operates very well. All in all, ready to go, either as a daily writer or as part of a collection of more irregular Sheaffer factory nibs.

I am selling this for $150 shipped to the CONUS by Small Flat Rat Box with signature confirmation. No international sales, unfortunately.

I am also selling a Pelikan 140 with rare Reverse (Silver/Chrome) trim and flexy nib. Check it out if you are interested.

ChrisC
May 20th, 2016, 04:54 PM
oops forgot to mark as sold...got a lot more other pens. message me if interested.

stub
May 21st, 2016, 06:06 AM
mark it as sold if it is sold.