PDA

View Full Version : PIF: Oxford Campus A6 Notebook

migo984
August 9th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Today I would like to offer a small (A6) Campus spiral-bound notebook. This is my favourite "office" range of notepapers. The paper is the wonderful smooth, white Oxford Optik 90gsm paper. It is ruled, without a margin. There are 140 pages. The cover is printed shiny thick card. The size is 148 x 105 mm or 5.83 x 4.13 inches. In my experience this paper is really great for fountain pen use.

Whether you'd like the opportunity to try this lovely paper for the first time, or if you want to add another Optik notebook to your paper stash, then just let me know in this thread. There are no restrictions or eligibility criteria. All are welcome to apply. I will ship worldwide & pay for the postage.

I will leave this PIF open until ​6pm (GMT) on Sunday 17th August. Winner will be selected using random.org.

cwent2
August 9th, 2014, 11:54 PM
Always game to try another paper

Thanks for the opportunity.

tarheel1
August 10th, 2014, 12:13 AM
Not an entry, I just wanted to recognize you stepping up again for a fine PIF.

DMurphy
August 10th, 2014, 05:11 AM
Migo, a great and generous PIF! This is not an entry but a thanks for supporting and growing the community!

Nonsensical
August 11th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Another great PIF - the more of these that I see, the more I feel like moving to the UK... Not an entry here either.

migo984
August 11th, 2014, 12:25 AM
All these non-entries; they're very nice, thank you folks, but not quite what I'm expecting. I want this to go to a new home. Anywhere. Worldwide.
:rolleyes:

Brisboy
August 11th, 2014, 01:39 AM
I'll enter please. Just keen to try another paper, thank you.

jadehawk
August 12th, 2014, 06:52 PM
Me too add me please.. Trying different papers was something I never thought I will ever say. FP has made me look at paper in a different way, when I touch it I wonder "Will this paper bleed or feather my ink" what has happened to me!

Chrissy
August 13th, 2014, 08:39 AM
I wondered about trying this paper myself as someone recommended it on another forum in refill pad form. However, it isn't available where I live and to buy it online as a small order involves a relatively high small order fee.

Also, the refill pads are punched which I don't like.

So I would like to enter if I may please.

obiwan
August 13th, 2014, 09:42 AM
I'm new to the fountain pen world and would love to try some paper. I've been finding the low-quality pads available in the US just won't hold up to FP ink.

-John

ModelAirplanes
August 13th, 2014, 02:07 PM
I saw this brand of paper on Steven Brown's youtube channel and wanted to try it since
thank you for the opportunity

Daniel

RayCornett
August 13th, 2014, 02:57 PM
I would like to enter and just to let you know, your message box here is full and for some reason your email is not working.

migo984
August 13th, 2014, 03:49 PM
Thanks Ray. Have emptied my message folder. Not sure why email isn't working. I'm getting messages OK.

Pelikanlover
August 13th, 2014, 06:58 PM
Thanks so much, love Oxford paper, but never this really nice looking notebook!:)

00Photo
August 13th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Me. Like. Paper.

Mags
August 14th, 2014, 03:32 PM
I have never tried Oxford paper. Please this is one PIF I will put my name in for. Thanks for the generous PIF.

RayCornett
August 14th, 2014, 08:00 PM
Me. Like. Paper.

Omg! It's the Paper Monster!! The one episode wonder of Sesame street who was banned from the show after millions of children across the world began fearing paper everything!

littletim
August 15th, 2014, 06:48 AM
Add me please. Would love to try a new paper

migo984
August 15th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Today I would like to offer a small (A6) Campus spiral-bound notebook. This is my favourite "office" range of notepapers. The paper is the wonderful smooth, white Oxford Optik 90gsm paper. It is ruled, without a margin. There are 140 pages. The cover is printed shiny thick card. The size is 148 x 105 mm or 5.83 x 4.13 inches. In my experience this paper is really great for fountain pen use.

Whether you'd like the opportunity to try this lovely paper for the first time, or if you want to add another Optik notebook to your paper stash, then just let me know in this thread. There are no restrictions or eligibility criteria. All are welcome to apply. I will ship worldwide & pay for the postage.

I will leave this PIF open until ​6pm (GMT) on Sunday 17th August. Winner will be selected using random.org.

BUMP
:bump:

caribbean_skye
August 15th, 2014, 05:37 PM
ooh count me in. i am always looking for some new notebooks to try.

TMac
August 15th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Put me in too! Having read so much about this paper, I would love to try it.

migo984
August 17th, 2014, 09:06 AM
Last few hours, if anyone else is interested...........

migo984
August 18th, 2014, 01:34 AM
Ooops! I completely forgot that my PIF ended last night. I'd better do it now......................

................. Right, using random.org to generate the winning number, I am pleased to say that the winner is Mags

I'll send a PM for your postal details and will get the notebook off this week

Congratulations :cheer2:

Marie

caribbean_skye
August 18th, 2014, 05:27 AM
Congrats Mags

Mags
August 18th, 2014, 07:50 AM
Wow thanks so much Marie. I will have to say this made my morning to win something.

I appreciate that means someone else is disappointed. I will set up my own PIF later this week so stay tuned in.

Mags

Mags
August 23rd, 2014, 07:56 AM
A new PIF was created ...check it out.

Mags
September 8th, 2014, 05:34 PM

Migo984

Thank you for the lovely notebook which I received today. I will be trying this out for the next few weeks.

Rob