PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Montblanc Irish Green, Montblanc Royal Blue, and empty Iroshizuku Bottle

mhosea
August 10th, 2014, 02:53 PM
I realize I'm not going to get to my backup bottles of Montblanc Irish Green and Montblanc Royal Blue for perhaps several years, so I think somebody else should have the ink. They have not been opened. The twist is that 1) these won't fit in a USPS small flat-rate box, and 2) I would kind of like to have the empty bottles, anyway, so I am offering to ship these inks in ultrasonically cleaned plastic bottles that I received from Diamine when they shipped me my ink from the UK last winter. I wouldn't want to leave you bereft of an inkwell, so I will throw in an ultrasonically-cleaned empty Pilot Iroshizuku bottle in box, both bottle and box with the labels nicely removed.

So I'm offering

60ml of Montblanc Irish Green transferred via sterile syringe from a new, unused bottle into a plastic bottle for shipment.
60ml of Montblanc Royal Blue transferred via sterile syringe from a new, unused bottle into a plastic bottle for shipment.
Empty (and clean) Pilot Iroshizuku Bottle in box.

I'm asking $9 + $9 + $6 = $24 shipped via USPS Priority Mail.

Silverbreeze
August 10th, 2014, 03:25 PM
I'll take them just message me how you want the money :-)

mhosea
August 10th, 2014, 03:44 PM
PM sent