PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS - Very nice Wahl Oxford, marbled brown, gold nib!

davefeldman
August 12th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Up for sale is a very nice Wahl Oxford pen from the 1930's. The pen is a gorgeous marbled brown color. The light and dark reddish-brown colors swirl together to create a nice sense of "depth." The pen has been cleaned, shined up, and a new sac installed. The lever filling mechanism functions perfectly. Cosmetically, the pen is in very nice shape, with relatively little wear from use over the years. There is a tiny bit of "pitting" at the very top of the cap, though nothing very noticeable. The barrel imprint reading "Made in U.S.A. by the makers of Eversharp" is sharp and clearly readable. The clip is a silver color and the dual cap band and filler lever are gold colored. Best of all, it is fitted with a solid gold Eversharp nib that lays down a smooth fine-to-medium line, making it wonderful to write with. As you can see in the photos, this pen is a real looker!

Asking $68.00, including shipping within the continental U.S. International buyers are welcome, but there may be a small additional shipping charge. I can be reached through sending me email (davef200@gmail.com). Please do not send me a private message through FPGeeks, as I might not get it in time!

davefeldman
August 15th, 2014, 02:06 PM
SOLD! Thanks everyone!