PDA

View Full Version : Everything as one big group must go sale.

heraclitus682
August 13th, 2014, 10:28 AM
I would like to sell everything I have and don't need to use everyday as one big group. I know that this is a bit unorthodox but I really hate posting sales and shipping and all that jazz. So, if a good portion of these items appeal to you you can get a great deal. Some of these items I have posted for sale elswhere individually. I would rather sell as a group. Here we go:

Newton Pen. Button filler with vintage Sheaffer nib, purple web celluloid and tiffany casein. Great writing medium nib. Shawn tuned this nib so it writes perfect. Like new.

Newton Pen. Wood cc filler with fine steel nib. Awesome Jowo nib. Best Jowo nib I've ever used. Like new.

Newton Pen. Blue/black ebonite cc filler with steel bold nib ground to stub.

Edison Beaumont pneumatic filler in cumberland? or red black ebonite? can't tell. Steel fine nib ground to italic. The sac needs to be replace as it sticks together when trying to fill and the ebonite is starting to fade from exposure to light so the section and part of the barrel that the cap covers is a bit darker. Good user if you can re-sac it and deal with the discoloration.

Black Waterman Carene. Medium nib. Pen shows signs of use with small scratches. Good understated user.

Black Pilot Custom 74, gold trim with BB nib. Like new.

Black Pilot Custom 91 with soft medium nib with rodium trim. Like new.

8 Sheaffer Targas. 1003,100xg, 2 1005s these show a lot of scuffing and some plating loss, 1028, 1003s, 1009, 1020 (this is the imperial brass and appears to be unused)

2 Sheaffer Slim Targas 1030s and 1005s. Neither comes with a converter but I have some Waterman cartridges that work pretty well.

3 Parker Vacumatics that all need filler system restoring.

4 Kullock Fantasy 51s. I think one was called confetti? and has a steel cap, one is in the Centennial blue with the matching cap. This pen came with a medium steel nib and 51 special filler. One is a longer than average black barrel. The last is a demonstrator vacumatic filler. All of them except the large black barrel need work on the filler units.

JEB Pen button filler with bold steel nib.

Two Pelikan 100nn? I think they are the nn variety. One is green and the other has an aftermarket blue demonstrator barrel. Decent flex on these.

Blue Waterman Phileas with medium nib. Decent condition.

Custom green ebonite pen with steel Bock nib. Don't know who made this one. Decent pen though.

Parker 61 flighter with broad nib. CC filler variety. Great condition.

Three Kullock custom Parker 51 caps.

Pilot Vanishing point older style faceted with fine nib. User grade.

Not pen stuff:

Avier mechanical watch. Awesome watch. Comes with custom blue leather band and original bracelet. I have this posted individually for $400.

Saddleback Leather medium notebook holder in chestnut. Like new.

Saddleback Leather large Moleskine cover in dark coffee brown. Like new.

Saddleback Leather small Bible cover in old style tobacco. Like new.

Saddleback Leather small bifold wallet in chestnut. Like new.

Saddleback Leather medium bifold walled in chestnut. Used.

Saddleback Leather sleeve wallet in dark coffee brown. Like new.

Saddleback Leather ID wallet in dark coffee brown. Like new.

Marlondo Leather large wallet. This is similar to the Saddleback Leather large wallet.

You will get all that is listed and every other pen that I own, except one. Not listed some Parker 51s in various states or repair, some Esterbrooks, a few Eversharps and misc. other pens. Everything that I have pen related, except one pen...and my ink...wait I'll throw in three bottles of the now discontinued Montblanc blue/black ink. I'll throw all that into one of these:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/152191319/leather-messenger-bag-briefcase-hand?ref=shop_home_active_3 that has been discolored due to weather. It's still strong nice looking just not new looking. I'll give all of this for $1500 shipped to conus. I'll snap a quick photo of the pens later. It won't be too detailed as I am trying to get this stuff out quickly with little hassle.

heraclitus682
August 13th, 2014, 10:43 AM

heraclitus682
August 13th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Oops, I forgot. There an indent on the green Pelikan barrel. Also, there are more pens than just pictured, those are my writers. Everything else is on my desk.

heraclitus682
August 13th, 2014, 11:12 AM
$1500 is probably too much to ask. How about $1000?

Cyber6
August 13th, 2014, 11:36 AM
::drool:: I wish I had the money....

Good luck on this sale.. it should go fairly quickly. :cry:

heraclitus682
August 13th, 2014, 03:49 PM
My pen collection is sold pending payment.