PDA

View Full Version : More bespoke Sailor inks from Pen & Message and Writing Lab

migo984
August 14th, 2014, 09:32 AM
More lovely Sailor inks made for a Japanese department store / pen shop. The phone's camera makes them appear slightly darker than IRL. I love the Old Burgundy and the Vintage Denim. The Fuyugare is that rare thing - a rich, saturated grey.

VertOlive
August 14th, 2014, 11:00 AM
What do the bottles look like--are they as wonderful as the Kingdom Note bottles?

migo984
August 14th, 2014, 11:17 AM
What do the bottles look like--are they as wonderful as the Kingdom Note bottles?

Yes exactly the same as the Kingdom Note and BungBox inks. They have a nice label on the cap but no label on the bottle. They're as nice as the Kingdom Notes - would you like 2 or 3 samples?

gregamckinney
August 14th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Ouch, the Shuurushi is spectacular! Do you know if these can be obtained through any of the sellers or services that make exclusive (and elusive) inks available folks in the US?
Best Regards, greg

migo984
August 14th, 2014, 12:07 PM
Ouch, the Shuurushi is spectacular! Do you know if these can be obtained through any of the sellers or services that make exclusive (and elusive) inks available folks in the US?
Best Regards, greg

I ordered through White Rabbit Express, an excellent forwarding service in Japan. Very efficient and very friendly staff. I use them a lot. You pay store price + admin charge + shipping. You are usually given shipping options. Via EMS it took 7 days from requesting quote to receiving inks here in UK.

gregamckinney
August 16th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Thanks migo984. I'll have to check out White Rabbit Express. I've gone through Rakuten before, and it worked ok, but will look inito White Rabbit Express.
Thanks, greg

Algester
August 30th, 2014, 11:30 PM
I'm sure you guys probably know me from the Sailor Ink thread/post there's about 8 inks total on this shop I already posted the line twice 1 as a separate thread the second on the compilation thread
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/269547-pen-and-message-sailor-inks/
if you want to be poorer
http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/topic/272272-sailors-full-ink-lines-including-shop-exclusives-compiled-in-a-post/ I also have posted this as a thread here (FP geeks) but is not concise I would say