PDA

View Full Version : SOLD FS - Gorgeous Morrison's gold-filled pen, 1920's, chased pattern, flexy 14k nib!

davefeldman
August 15th, 2014, 02:18 PM
Up for sale is an absolutely gorgeous Morrison's gold filled pen from the 1920's. What a pen! The barrel and cap are hard rubber covered in a 14k gold-filled exterior with a beautiful chased pattern that shimmers nicely in the light. The pen has been cleaned, shined up, and a new sac installed. The lever filling mechanism functions perfectly. Cosmetically, the pen is in great shape, with very little wear from use over the years. There is an unused "cartouche" on the barrel, if you ever care to engrave your name. Best of all, the pen is fitted with a wonderful 14k solid gold Warranted flexy nib! The nib easily flexes between a silky smooth fine-to-medium and broad line, making it an absolute joy to write with. See writing samples below. As you can see in the photos, this is a great looking pen, and it's a fantastic writer!

Asking $110.00, including shipping within the continental U.S. International buyers are welcome, but there may be a small additional shipping charge. I can be reached through sending me email (davef200@gmail.com). Please do not send me a private message through FPGeeks, as I might not get it in time!