PDA

View Full Version : Pens for Sale, both Vintage and Modern

JoeFromNashville
August 16th, 2014, 07:53 AM
As promised, I'm selling the following pens from my collection, from left to right, to make way for new acquisitions. All pens are in working order, and all pens have been restored by yours truly unless otherwise indicated.

I need to move these pens, so pricing is somewhat flexible. Please make me an offer!

Jinhao X750 with GouletPens Steel Nib, Extra-Fine ($12 Shipped). The nib alone costs $15, and this is a nice matte-black pen. [SOLD
Jinhao X450 with GouletPens 1.1 mm Stub Nib ($10 Shipped). Same as above. This one is cheaper due to the small chip in the enamel, visible in the photograph. [SOLD
Sheaffer Vac-Fill in Green Striated Celluloid with Fine/Extra Fine 14K Nib ($130 Shipped). Restored by Gerry Berg and is in perfect working condition.
Parker 51 Vacumatic in Cedar Blue with Extra Fine Nib ($90 Shipped)
Esterbrook J in Green with upgraded 9668 medium nib and new sac ($40 Shipped).
Esterbrook J in Black with 1555 Gregg Nib and new sac ($35 Shipped).
Esterbrook J in Pearl Gray with 2556 Fine Nib and new sac ($40 Shipped).

Because I couldn't get my inline pictures to post correctly, I'm going to link to a page of photos of these pens on my blog.

http://www.gentlemanstationer.com/for-sale-or-trade/

PM me if you're interested or if you have questions.

scrivelry
August 18th, 2014, 08:09 AM
pm sent

JoeFromNashville
August 23rd, 2014, 09:23 AM
Bump. All prices now reduced 10%. Need to move these pens. Make me an offer guys!

jadehawk
August 27th, 2014, 02:15 AM
PM Sent

JoeFromNashville
August 29th, 2014, 10:12 AM
All Pens Sold EXCEPT Parker 51, Sheaffer Vac-Fill (Plunger), and Green Esterbrook.

six3oo
September 1st, 2014, 03:31 AM
Does that 51 clip straighten out? It seems a little bent upwards. Just something I observed.

JoeFromNashville
September 1st, 2014, 07:25 AM
pic attached. There is a slight gap between the end of the clip and the cap, but I would not say it is bowed outwards. The clip still functions, and I never experienced any issues with it when I've carried the pen. That said, it's definitely a "user grade pen" and priced accordingly. If you wanted to replace the clip or have someone disassemble the cap and bend it back so that it sits flush, that probably would not be an expensive/difficult repair, but not one I'm willing to risk given my limited experience.13746