PDA

View Full Version : Leather Sleeve for Kaweco Sport (Handmade)

Polyhistor
August 20th, 2014, 08:38 AM
This particular item has been sold, but you can custom order one anytime. Just PN me.

I'm selling this 100% handmade (unused) sleeve for a Kaweco Sport FP. Perfect protection for pocket carry (I've been using mine for half a year now).

Dyed, and completely hand-stitched with red waxed linen thread (not quite as pinkish as in the pics). Polished black edges.

Asking 19€/25$ plus shipping (will ship anywhere).

If you have any further questions or would like one of a different color, just ask away or PM me.

Thanks for looking!

erredierre
August 20th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Hello, can I ask how much is the shipping to Belgium and if you have other leather and threads colors available?
Thanks

Polyhistor
August 20th, 2014, 10:06 AM
Hi there. Shipping would be 6.95€, according to the Austrian Post Office's price calculator (this is with priority shipping which is needed in order for the package to get a tracking number). I have quite a number of dyes and stains (red, browns, black, green, yellow ...) as well as several thread colors (black, brown, white, beige) available.

Cheers,
Adam

KBeezie
August 20th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Just as a note, if someone wanted a different color (ie: one that you had in stock that wouldn't require a 'special' order per se), would it still be $25 + shipping or is there a different pricing arrangement for ones that are not pre made?

Polyhistor
August 22nd, 2014, 08:27 AM
As for different colors, the sleeve would still be $25 + shipping. I'd only have to charge a little bit extra if I had to order something especially for one item. Even more so if you want a pink sleeve ... don't think pink leather stuff is very much sought after. ;)

KBeezie
August 22nd, 2014, 10:16 AM
As for different colors, the sleeve would still be $25 + shipping. I'd only have to charge a little bit extra if I had to order something especially for one item. Even more so if you want a pink sleeve ... don't think pink leather stuff is very much sought after. ;)

:P Maybe you're just not looking at the right markets lol. (seems like something that'd sell well with Kaweco liliput users... )

I think I *might* be contacting you sometimes next month, though my AL Sport is of the Raw Aluminum kind, it's a masochist, it begs for scratches.

Polyhistor
August 25th, 2014, 02:32 AM

:P Maybe you're just not looking at the right markets lol. (seems like something that'd sell well with Kaweco liliput users... )

I think I *might* be contacting you sometimes next month, though my AL Sport is of the Raw Aluminum kind, it's a masochist, it begs for scratches.

Cool! :-)

Well, I'll have to finally give in to the urge and get myself a Liliput, if only for the purpose of taking measures. ;)