PDA

View Full Version : SOLD Custom Parker 51 Vacumatic Red & Clear Demonstrator

akafridi3
August 20th, 2014, 09:41 PM
Custom Parker 51 Vacumatic Red & Clear Demonstrator

Beautiful Parker 51, all internal parts and caps are original. Red and clear demonstrator body of pen are made by Kullock in old Parker factory in Argentina.

Since it is a demonstrator, you can see how much ink is left in the vacumatic barrel.

Vacumatic system works as it should and pen writes very smooth. It is somewhere between a medium or broad sized nib.

The gold cap has vertical lines, looks very nice overall. Has a small dent in it.

The jewel on the cap matches the jewel on the bottom of the pen, but the jewel on the cap has come off and is included (see pictures).

Two sections included: A clear demonstrator and a red demonstrator that matches the pen body. You can interchange as you like or use it in another parker 51 you have.

CAUTION: If you are unfamiliar with Parker 51, I wouldn’t remove the section because it is difficult realigning the nib and the section. And unless you seal the threads afterwards (ex: shellac or silicone grease, etc) it may leak. If you don’t know what you are doing I wouldn’t recommend messing with it.

See pictures for more details:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/119239737@N03/sets/72157646669612301/

$135 shipped, Paypal, CONUS

Message me if interested

Thanks,

Asif

akafridi3
August 20th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Now sold