PDA

View Full Version : I've done it now.

tarheel1
August 23rd, 2014, 03:00 AM
Well it is official. I have ordered my first nakaya. It is a naka-ai in ao tamenuri with a soft medium stub with extra flex added. If I truly love it then a blue dragon long piccolo will be added to my pen collection. Here is to the next 6 months and trying not to purchase anything

Crazyorange
August 23rd, 2014, 05:13 AM
A long wait.....it will be worth it. Congrats.

Jeph
August 23rd, 2014, 05:44 AM
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

Now, when it arrives, :postpics:

caribbean_skye
August 23rd, 2014, 05:45 AM
wow. good luck with the discipline. i can do 3 months but after that cracks start to form. now if i was saving up that would be different. i may start saving for one next year. That blue dragon one is gorgeous

Bogon07
August 23rd, 2014, 11:19 PM
I wish you a successful 6 months. I'd need to cut my internet access & block calls from a "Murfie" to have any hope.
Congratulations on your Nakaya.

Jon Szanto
August 24th, 2014, 01:59 AM
I sat for a 1/2 hour playing with Nakayas at the SF Pen Show today. You'll be a happy camper, and you'll know that you have a very special pen.

ethernautrix
August 24th, 2014, 08:21 AM
May the force of the Nakaya Shield protect your wallet!

Congrats on your order - ao tamenuri is beautiful.

Murfie
August 24th, 2014, 05:40 PM
I wish you a successful 6 months. I'd need to cut my internet access & block calls from a "Murfie" to have any hope.
Well, I must say I am flattered to have the "Master FPG Pen Enabler" conceding a possible replacement. This was not intentional as I am just about to export myself to the U.K. for six months so that I will be at least as physical far away from Bogon as possible for the period. But then PM's, Skype and emails will still present a serious problem. But don't worry Bogon, if I find something worthy of your attention (not that difficult ... usually :)) then I'll give you the appropriate heads-up ASAP. :bounce:

:focus: Apologies, tarheel1, for highjacking your thread but I couldn't resist responding to Bogon's taunt. Ha, ha! I do hope your Nakaya meets with your expectations. Mine didn't, but I'm an odd bod on that score, and you should be well pleased going on the reaction of others that have bought them.