PDA

View Full Version : Pay it Forward fountain pen

Mags
August 23rd, 2014, 07:55 AM
I went to see if I had a new pen for someone starting out. Luckily I do. It's a Hema pen. Comes with a cartridge. Depending on postage I may include a notebook or some Tomoe River paper (25 or so pages). I may have an extra Aug Pen World magazine too. All this depends on where in the world this is headed.

To enter just be honest are you still a new to fountain pens person (yes that's vague and you should be a young pen fan meaning under a 100) and will you write and post a hand written letter once you get it?

If that's describing you enter below and share what you like about fountain pens. I will sort of wait 2 or so weeks so I draw in Sept when Univ and high school is back.

If you are drawn I will send you a private message (PM) requesting a mailing address. 1357413575

Mags

Wait!

Second part of the PIF is for a Sheaffer medium VFM. Sorry it is used.

To enter write a short essay on why you like black pens. It should be handwritten and posted as a picture. The best essay wins. You are limited to 1 entry and one page/picture so write small or large I have to be able to read it though.

If I misplace a pen or my son scoops it for back to school I reserve the right to upgrade the PIF free pen offered.

Can one person win both?
Theoretically yes.

Can I enter for the essay and not be a new FPGeek? Also yes but your not going to win both PIF's.

Could the FPGeek admin himself apply and win?

Yes. But he likes black and flex so I doubt he is your competition as this little every day black pen is not flexy but takes a standard international ink cartridge.

Can I write only in English? No I will accept French entries also as Canada has 2 official languages.

Best of luck.

Mags
September 1st, 2014, 02:17 PM
Bump

johnus
September 1st, 2014, 04:38 PM
Very nice idea! (Non entrant)