PDA

View Full Version : Lamy id..

silca80
August 24th, 2014, 05:06 AM
HI.. first at all thanks for your time.. and consideration
The things is i`m Lamy fan since a few year (i like it and i use it a lot... a`m not a collector) and since my love grows i found my self with a 30 Al-Stars and Safaris for different uses. And most of them where purchased in a old and almost closed store here in Rio de Janeiro (Brasil) and in this one i found this Safari in yellow color with red section and red top of the cap, but the most strange is the logo of Lamy in red in the barrel...
I just searched in different sites and couldnt find any reference of this particular model.. and as i know the owner of the store was former Lamy representative in middles of 80s here in Rio ... some locals collectors told me Lamy use make models for companies or brands as corporative gifts.. but this one has no additional logos or something.. Also i was thinking this guy (owner of the store) assemble from spare parts the pen.. but how to explain the red logo in the barrel (is not painted...)

I just take a picture with a yellow safari to match the colors..

Any clues? please...

Thanks a lot and i hope to find some data.. and sorry for the photos...

DMurphy
August 24th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Wow that is a unique pen! You might check out this listing that was on the For Sale page (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/8204-Special-edition-Lamy-Safari-Sweden-red-and-yellow)..

I don't recall if these have the red lettering on them.

silca80
August 24th, 2014, 07:44 AM
Wow that is a unique pen! You might check out this listing that was on the For Sale page (http://fpgeeks.com/forum/showthread.php/8204-Special-edition-Lamy-Safari-Sweden-red-and-yellow)..

I don't recall if these have the red lettering on them.

Thanks for the link..!! also i`m confuse.. i`m thinking about some assembling of the owner but still i dont know about the barrel red letter are from the injection process so this keep me thinking.... is a mistery for me...
Regards...