PDA

View Full Version : Race is ON!

VertOlive
August 29th, 2014, 09:56 AM
This is the continuing saga of the Four Eyedroppers from Curacao. When I won the PIF from mhguda, I solemnly vowed to keep these pens on the move. Since owning them, I have learned much about the care and feeding of Indian Eyedroppers and have gone on to buy one for myself. Time to spread the love--the shipping's on me.

Here's the deal: Send me a post card (you knew that was coming) with your forum user name and where you're from and give me your list of 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th choices. You may ask for two pens. My address is below.

I'll close this in a month to give the non-US folks time to get a card to me and then ship to whoever was first on the domestic and foreign list.

Hoping those owners will continue to pass these on to others and see how far across the globe we can fling mhguda's pens!

In the writing samples below, all are inked with Sailor Jentle Blue.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f261/sparrowe/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0030.jpg (http://s49.photobucket.com/user/sparrowe/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0030.jpg.html)

VertOlive
1653 W. Kentview Dr NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49505-4834

DMurphy
August 29th, 2014, 09:24 PM
Very Cool!!

RuiFromUK
September 2nd, 2014, 07:15 AM
Lol two days ago I sent you a postcard without this PIF choice as I was not aware of the PIF. Does it count? If it does my choice is the order you post them. Otherwise I'll post you another card day after tomorrow from a different location.

VertOlive
September 2nd, 2014, 04:45 PM
Lol two days ago I sent you a postcard without this PIF choice as I was not aware of the PIF. Does it count? If it does my choice is the order you post them. Otherwise I'll post you another card day after tomorrow from a different location.

Of course it counts! :thumb:

VertOlive
September 6th, 2014, 01:35 PM
I got a postcard from the Ozarks today--first one stateside!

Problem: Brad, I can't read the PO Box number for your address! Please PM me, it looks like 11 ? 75.

:blink: