PDA

View Full Version : Pen Posse Post SF Pen Show Pen Posse-THE SEQUEL

AltecGreen
September 1st, 2014, 10:02 AM
It was so busy and crowded at Pen Posse yesterday that we will have another to continue the post SF Pen Show discussions and actually get to the pen show stories and gossip. It was close to a record. We had a lot of new people show up who were at the pen show. An Tran stayed the week and came to Pen Posse before heading back down south. If he and Teri Morris pulled out tray of pens, we could of had a mini pen show at Pen Posse yesterday.

For a change of pace, we will have this Pen Posse over at Cafe Salina a few blocks away from Peter's and start a bit earlier.

Sunday Sept. 14th

12:30 pm

Cafe Salina
235 Broadway
Millbrae, CA 94030

ethernautrix
September 1st, 2014, 05:45 PM
Hooray!

It was great to see all my Pen Posse pals again (been a while), but I have to admit that most of my non-stop conversations were fragmented. Hahaha. Such a great time! Took me about an hour-and-a-half to eat the Monte Christo.

Felt torn about leaving just as the storytelling began, but I really didn't want to ride my bike 33 miles down El Camino Real in the night. It was a wonderful ride, by the way, and I arrived about twenty minutes after the sky had darkened. The sickle moon and two or three bright stars near it was a gorgeous sight.

I <3 Pen Posse!