PDA

View Full Version : Pens needing new homes

dsolmei
September 1st, 2014, 06:14 PM
** The scale of the two photos is different. The dry erase marker and neuro clipboard are not included in the sale.

Hello fellow FPGeeks,

I am looking to fund the purchase of a highly coveted grail pen, so I will be offering several pens for sale:

Sheaffer balance, Black and silver pearl set (fountain pen and pencil)
-- $50 shipped
-- Recently restored. The celluloid has retained its original color. No cracks that I can see. Brassing on cap ring and lever. Ink window mildly ambered -- you get a very clear view of your ink.
-- 14k gold, fine Sheaffer's #3 nib, semi-flex (F - BB) with reasonable pressure
-- Junior sized body. Lever filler.
-- Of note, the nib is slightly right oblique. I found it difficult to use, but that's because I rotate my hand in a way that's more suited by left obliques or nibs with giant globs of iridium on the end.

Waterman 52 1/2 V, Red and black ebonite woodgrain pattern set (fountain pen and pencil) SOLD

Kaweco Ice Sport, Red SOLD

Waterman executive
-- $50 OBO shipped
-- Bought NOS, used only 3 times
-- 18k gold, fine nib. Smooth and mildly springy.
-- Comes with Waterman cartridges

Pilot custom 74, Smoke demonstrator
-- $115 shipped
-- Purchased from Richard Binder
-- Like new, used only 3 times
-- 14k gold, medium nib (rhodium plated). Butter smooth and wet (of course, it's Binderized).
-- Comes with the appropriate Pilot CON-70 converter

A few key points:
1. I will reply to people in the order in which their response was sent. First come, first served. I will do my best to respond in a timely manner.
2. I will accept reasonable trade offers.
3. When you purchase a set, you are buying the whole set. The fountain pens won't be sold separately from the pencils.
4. I only ship within the continental US.
5. Payments accepted through PayPal.
6. I will ship as promptly as my schedule allows (< 1 week from time of purchase) with USPS priority mail (tracking and insurance).

Thanks for looking and happy writing.

Cheers,
dsolmei

jccjr
September 2nd, 2014, 01:36 PM
Sent you a PM - I'll take the:

Kaweco Ice Sport, Red
-- $20 shipped
-- Like new, used only twice
-- Steel, medium nib
-- Comes with matching clip, international carts, and tube of silicone grease for eyedropper conversion

dsolmei
September 2nd, 2014, 02:58 PM
The Kaweco is sold. The Waterman is on hold.

--dsolmei

dsolmei
September 5th, 2014, 11:07 AM
The Kaweco and Waterman are both sold.

There are still a lot of great pens here! Feel free to make me a trade offer or haggle a little bit. I'd be happy trading the remaining pens for a Pelikan m200 EF or a Pilot Vanishing Point EF or F. There's no penalty for making an offer.

--dsolmei