PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want to contribute to "Lamy Week" coming up soon?

heath
September 3rd, 2014, 07:36 PM
We have themed weeks on my website PenPaperInkLetter.com from time to time and this is my first Brand week. If you're up for it I'd love as much diverse input as possible.
Want to contribute to our upcoming "Lamy Week" by writing a review, article or in some other way? Sign up here - http://1drv.ms/1poNJ18

Thanks!

VertOlive
September 3rd, 2014, 10:00 PM
Well, in the"Tips & Tricks" section I could mention that the Z26 convertor with the black plunger is much more attractive than the red plunger on the Z24 when choosing a convertor for the Lamy Vista...

Looks like a great idea, can't wait to read the planned articles!

heath
September 4th, 2014, 06:19 AM
Well, in the"Tips & Tricks" section I could mention that the Z26 convertor with the black plunger is much more attractive than the red plunger on the Z24 when choosing a convertor for the Lamy Vista...

Yes! I need to do a post with a bunch of tidbits like this. I've had other people give some I'm collecting like refills that fit pens and such. If you're up for a full post otherwise let me know.

Thanks!

heath
September 4th, 2014, 09:50 AM
I've added a tips and tricks section to the end of the sheet to put these. Feel free to add them! http://1drv.ms/1poNJ18

snedwos
September 4th, 2014, 12:29 PM

Beware, though. The z26 won't stay in place in any of my safariformes. A layer of sticky tape seems to have fixed the issue though.

VertOlive
September 4th, 2014, 01:49 PM
Not sure what a safariform is? So far, so good wwith the Z26 and the Vista...

Bogon07
September 4th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Not sure what a safariform is? So far, so good wwith the Z26 and the Vista...
I would assume a Safariform (great word Sam) would be a Safari, Al-Star, Joy or even stretching it a Nexx.

But the red plunger makes it easier to see the end of the converter :)
I actually wish Lamy had yellow & black hazard stripes on them.

snedwos
September 6th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Anything with the converter clips, yes. So it includes the nexx.

Oblique and Inky
September 6th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Could you remind everyone, especially first time buyers, that you have to rinse the blue ink out of a Lamy before you ink it up.

snedwos
September 6th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Safariformis safari, Safarimormis alstellae, Safariformis nexxi, Safariformis jocunda