PDA

View Full Version : Buncha Serwex Pens.

Tsuki yo
September 5th, 2014, 07:09 AM
Hey all,

FPR recently gave away a few lots of Serwex pens, and I won one of the lots. After trying out a few of the pens I found that they weren't really for me. So, instead of letting them sit forever unused in a drawer I've decided to pass them along to another geek that might enjoy them better.

Open to all, please indicate in this thread if you wish to be included in the draw.

I will pick ONE winner, by random number generator, on September 10th 2014, I will notify the winner by PM to get mailing info. Please be aware, that because I live in Canada and our shipping rates are mad, that I will send this by the cheapest possible method to the winner.

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favour.

*edit: Four of these pens (yellow, demonstrator, both black pens) have been inked once and then cleaned, the remaining pens have never even been inked.

nagod
September 5th, 2014, 12:09 PM
please include me in this most generous giveaway.thanks

rdcalhoon
September 5th, 2014, 03:44 PM
I'd love to try the Serwex pens. I have a MB in my shirt pocket right now, inked with Noodler's Zhivago.

RayCornett
September 5th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Id like to enter :)

mtnbiker62
September 5th, 2014, 08:13 PM
I'd like a chance to win them...thanks!

six3oo
September 6th, 2014, 09:23 AM
Please count me in. I've heard a lot of good things about these pens, would love to give them a whirl. Thanks.

kidde
September 6th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Please count me in. I've tried other Indian pens but not Serwex, yet. If selected I will keep one and PIF the others, so as to spread the hobby.thanks.

Paul

stonerman33
September 6th, 2014, 03:11 PM
Count me in, as well. Been looking to play with a couple Serwex pens.

Thanks for the giveaway!

Kurt S
September 6th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Please count me in also! Awesome PIF! Thank you!

writingrav
September 7th, 2014, 06:22 AM
I would like to try these pens and they look like they would make good gifts to others to entice into the hobby. I'm in.

DMurphy
September 7th, 2014, 06:27 AM
I would really like to opportunity to participate in this PIF. As it has been stated above I would choose one for my personal use and the remainder would be going to a family that home schools. Now you might think that is a lot of pens to go to a single family for home schooling but they are currently at 8 kids and number 9 is on the way!

I have been amazed that our public education system no longer places any emphasis on penmanship but the home schoolers are taking of the slack. Time to give back to the planet!

henkm
September 7th, 2014, 09:00 AM
I'd like to participate. I've been interesred to try Indian pens. I won't keep more than one (or two?) and send the rest on. Interest enough here.

tinysnail
September 7th, 2014, 02:59 PM
I'd like to enter! (And I also live in Canada. I understand the brutal shipping rates :( )

jadehawk
September 7th, 2014, 08:59 PM
Count me in!. I never heard of this brand.. Thank you..

cbrand493
September 8th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Please count me in!

Jody
September 8th, 2014, 11:54 AM
I would also like to request to be included in this giveaway!

(I really like the look of a couple of these. Any I didn't use/like would go back into the PIF.)

obiwan
September 8th, 2014, 05:10 PM
Count me in please!

zzdia
September 8th, 2014, 06:40 PM
I would love to enter in this! :)

Tsuki yo
September 10th, 2014, 02:41 PM
Well, it's September 10th, as promised I have drawn from the field of 17 entrants, and the result was #6.

Congratulations, kidde, a pm has been sent to your inbox. :)

Thanks for participating everyone.

DMurphy
September 11th, 2014, 06:35 AM
Congratulations!!

kidde
September 11th, 2014, 09:59 PM
As I stated earlier I will be giving all but one away. So I will use the names sent in for the original PIF. After I receive them I will add a post listing the names from this giveaway. If you are on the list please state which pen you would like, along with a couple second chance choices.
Thank you to our benefactor, Tsuki yo, for providing the pens for this. You are truly generous.
Thank you again, I am humbled by you making it where we can effect this many.

Paul

DMurphy
September 12th, 2014, 06:41 AM
Wow Paul! Way to Pay It Forward again!!

Tsuki yo
September 12th, 2014, 07:37 AM
That's awesome!

six3oo
September 12th, 2014, 09:05 AM
Aww, off by one. Enjoy the pens!

Austin_Malone
September 12th, 2014, 08:50 PM
I'd love to enter never tried Serwex!

1. The top one
2. The second from top one
3. The Yellow one.

six3oo
September 13th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Whoa didn't see that previously. You the man, Paul!

EDIT: I particularly fancy that demonstrator and the black (MB?) one at the top. Thanks.

henkm
September 13th, 2014, 06:49 PM
Congratulations, Paul, and many thanks for the much appreciated 'second chance' on this one.
edit to add: Since I've never had any experience with serwex, there isn't much to go on; I'd be happy to try any.

kidde
September 26th, 2014, 10:58 PM
In today's mail was a box of pens! One for me and the rest for y'all! It may take me a week to decide which one I'll keep. Thank you, Tsuki yo. You generosity will touch quite a few. This is truly the spirit of the PIF.

Paul

Tsuki yo
September 27th, 2014, 09:03 AM
Glad to know they made it out to you! Sorry for the delay, life has been exceptionally busy.