PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY PEN SALE MOSTLY NEW STUFF FLEX NIBS ALL VINTAGE

Rick Krantz
September 6th, 2014, 07:40 AM
Hello all!

We took a week off from offering new vintage pens and decided to have an Esterbrook nib sale. There are still a bunch of nibs left so check out my listing from last week. Also, I got a few snorkels and other misc vintage from the August 23rd sale, that are great pens that need homes, so check them out as well.

This is one of my best sales in a while, so check out our offering and find that special pen. A few are sorta relisted, but most of this stuff is new offering. All are rebuilt and working and come with my typical warranty.

Paypal works best, other means of payment, just ask me, I am willing to work with you, as long as it is in US dollars.

Shipping…. US domestic add $3.00, International, add $10.00 (buy several, pay shipping once…)

Email me at: ckrantz3@msn.com to claim your pen!

Anyway, have a good look, lots of great deals. These are all fresh restorations. Otherwise warranted for 1 year….

From left to right…..

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept7/sept6sale.jpg

S1 Parker Deluxe Challenger in hard to find red and black marble, nice pen, button filler, correct Parker Pen 14K extra fine slightly flex nib. Fills, writes, decent pen, a few tiny stray marks, otherwise in great shape. ITEM PRICE $70

S2 Parker Duofold in blue and silver stripped, button filler, clean pen, visulated section, correct Parker Pen 14K fine/medium nib. Fills, writes, clean pen. ITEM PRICE $60

S3 Parker 51 in Cordovan brown, vacumatic fill, lustraloy cap. Nice pen, extra fine 14K nib, rebuilt, fills, writes, cap is ding free. ITEM PRICE $75

S4 Parker 51 demi in forest green aerometric filler GF cap, super nice fine 14K nib ITEM PRICE $90

S5 Parker 21 set, in blue. Aerometric fill, clean set, slight bit of corrosion on filler, I might even change the filler cage out, otherwise great set, have a 51 without the 51 price. Fine/medium alloy nib, ITEM PRICE $20

S6 Wahl gold flled pen in rare engraved pattern. Pen is terrific condition, has a nice really flexible Wahl 3 nib, (recently sent to someone for review and they commented that this pen was worthy of a “nib alert” due to the writing condition of the nib, but we don’t do that, event though we sorta just did right there…) the nib does have a tiny base crack that does not affect the writing. Rebuilt, fills, writes, lever filler. This one is priced with all things considered, nib issue, great writing nib, rarity of the engraved pattern, overall condition of the pen. It is a nice item, another one of those, if it doesn’t sell, I’m okay with that pens…. ITEM PRICE $125

S7 No name filigree pattern pen. I like this pen, it has such awesome character. It is a no name (unmarked) lever fill with GF applied design. It is pretty, it is of quality, but just doesn’t have a name to give it that extra push in terms of value. Anyway, it is rebuilt, fills, writes, fitted with a 14K warranted medium semi flex nib, I think it defines the mid twenties quite well. ITEM PRICE $120

S8 Waterman thoroughbred in gray and red lined. Not sure why this one is still around. It has a nice waterman 14K fine point with a tiny bit of flex, lever fill, I always thought this was an attractive design/color. Anyway, rebuilt, writing, fills, I think this one is a great deal. ITEM PRICE $40

S9 Waterman 3V in red marble. I have had these more than once over the years, it seems they always attract a happy buyer, and all of them had nice flex nibs, this one is no exception. It has a nice flex fine point 14K waterman 2 nib, someone will really enjoy this one. ITEM PRICE $75

S10 Large black Southern Pen combo. Lever filler, nothing over the top here, just a huge combo, Alloy fine nib, pencil condition, unknown. Someone that likes big combo’s here you go! Rebuilt, fills, writes! ITEM PRICE $30

S11 Esterbrook J in green. Lever fill, rebuilt fills, writes, this one comes with two nibs, a 9460 and a 2314-M. ITEM PRICE $35

S12 Esterbrook Safari in red, cartridge fill, has an empty with it, clean pen, comes with two nibs, a 9460 and a 2048 ITEM PRICE $35

S13 Sheaffer lifetime in silver lined. Pretty pen. Some light trim wear. Name engraved in barrel. Has a nice writing two tone fine/medium sheaffer lifetime nib. Lever fill, rebuilt fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $35

S14 Sheaffer snorkel in black chrome cap. Lifetime pen with a two tone non conical 14K fine nib. Rebuilt with all new o rings, and snorkel seal. Fills writes. One slight tappity on the top of the cap, hard to notice. ITEM PRICE $50

six3oo
September 6th, 2014, 09:27 AM
Pity I lack funds at the moment; some of these pens are absolutely stunning!

I couldn't get that Wahl ringtop to come apart though T_T

Rick Krantz
September 6th, 2014, 10:00 AM
I sent you a parts barrel with a good section, pending any unforeseen issues, figuring that would help

also, I sent along a second 9128 estie nib, it has a few damaged fins, but I think it was otherwise a NOS nib. between the two 9128's I think you could have a nice nib.

Again, sorry about the wahl ringtop, my thoughts are to try and get that section out of the parts barrel, then cut the other one out.

six3oo
September 7th, 2014, 07:49 AM
I did notice the extra parts, and they are greatly appreciated. The failure to restore the ringtop is in no way your fault; it was a calculated risk that I took.

You are a seller I'd definitely follow closely and recommend to others - give yourself a pat on the back? Haha