PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ERIQUITO!!!

dannzeman
April 7th, 2010, 09:12 AM
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, but if you do then take pics!

Sent from my DAMAGEDHERO200 using Tapatalk

eriquito
April 8th, 2010, 08:04 PM
Thank you for the birthday thread dannzeman! =)

The Bad News: I don't believe I did anything you wouldn't do.

The Good News: I took pics anyway =) I'll post 'em this weekend.

Eric
Son of Ragnar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dannzeman
April 11th, 2010, 11:30 AM
The Bad News: I don't believe I did anything you wouldn't do.
Oh - I believe up did...you bought something I never would! Do you wanna share it with the rest of the class?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

eriquito
April 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM
...you bought something I never would!

You mean that double-Baileys, rocks? You'd never buy a Baileys? But it's so goood =)

Oh, ok... I know what you're talking about. Let me try to get a picture to share with the class.

Eric
Son of Ragnar

eriquito
April 11th, 2010, 05:49 PM
Don't do anything I wouldn't do, but if you do then take pics!

It completely slipped my mind earlier that I actually did do something in Vegas that you wouldn't have done. Luckily, I have a pic! =)

I adopted a Big Brother for my iPhone. Translation: I bought an iPad!

I wasn't planning to purchase an iPad until the 3G version is released. But as luck (?) would have it, before leaving for Vegas I stopped at Starbucks and saw my very first In Real Life iPad. It was be-a-uuutiful!

So beautiful, in fact, that the moment I arrived in Vegas I called the two Apple stores to see what they had in the way of iPad stock. One store was completely sold out, the other had only the 64GB variety.

Seeing as how I fully intend to rid myself of this iPad just as soon as the 3G version comes out, I only wanted the less expensive 16GB version. But, since what I wanted was not to be found, I was forced (kicking and screaming) to make the supreme sacrifice of purchasing the (current) top-of-the-line iPad.

That was five days ago. I've not yet felt buyer's remorse. I guess I'm a Happy iCamper =)

http://fpgeeks.com/ec/images/iPad.jpg

Eric
Son of Ragnar