PDA

View Full Version : An Impassioned Defence against the Quick Brown Fox

ChrisC
September 11th, 2014, 01:14 PM
I stumbled upon this gem while looking at the FPN Classifieds. The guy, unaffiliated with me , is selling his Visconti Opera Typhoon.
Here's his original link: http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/index.php/classifieds/item/27459-reduced-visconti-opera-le-blue-typhoon-mosquito-filler/

http://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/uploads/classifieds-27974-0-69814900-1409083422.jpg

tinysnail
September 11th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Hahaha! That's fantastic. So glad you shared this.

tandaina
September 11th, 2014, 06:43 PM
I saw that too. Best writing sample *ever.*

Crazyorange
September 11th, 2014, 07:09 PM
OMG. Too funny. Thanks for posting.

VertOlive
September 11th, 2014, 08:37 PM
Dogs rock.

sharmon202
September 12th, 2014, 06:45 PM
While I am a dog person, this fox is sure cute.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2732066/Is-Britain-s-friendliest-fox-Pudding-tame-t-released-wild-abandoned-mother.html

Crazyorange
September 12th, 2014, 07:52 PM
I have a pair of foxes visit our back yard. They have a ton of fun taunting my dog. Poor old Ralph thinks he's getting the upper hand on them....but they sit just out of his range (electric fence). They step into the yard....Ralph goes crazy. Then they go back out of the electric fence and sit just out of reach. They repeat this over and over. It's funny to watch.

writingrav
September 13th, 2014, 05:37 AM
I have a pair of foxes visit our back yard. They have a ton of fun taunting my dog. Poor old Ralph thinks he's getting the upper hand on them....but they sit just out of his range (electric fence). They step into the yard....Ralph goes crazy. Then they go back out of the electric fence and sit just out of reach. They repeat this over and over. It's funny to watch.
Do they ever jump over him?

Crazyorange
September 13th, 2014, 05:50 AM

Not that I've seen. They just sit a couple of feet away from the electric fence border. They aren't scared of me either. I tried shooing them away with no luck. I enjoy them a lot (when I see them). Very brave creatures. I can see how they raid the chicken house....no fear.

snedwos
September 14th, 2014, 02:15 PM

Not that I've seen. They just sit a couple of feet away from the electric fence border. They aren't scared of me either. I tried shooing them away with no luck. I enjoy them a lot (when I see them). Very brave creatures. I can see how they raid the chicken house....no fear.

I thought you said shooting them away at first...

Crazyorange
September 14th, 2014, 09:17 PM

I thought you said shooting them away at first...

Ha ha. I'm an animal lover. No hunting at the house ;)