PDA

View Full Version : REALLY SUPER SATURDAY SALE

Rick Krantz
September 13th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Hello all!

Just as I said last week...

This is one of my best sales in a while, so check out our offering and find that special pen. This is all a new offering. All are rebuilt and working and come with my typical warranty.

Paypal works best, other means of payment, just ask me, I am willing to work with you, as long as it is in US dollars.

Shipping…. US domestic add $3.00, International, add $10.00 (buy several, pay shipping once…)

Email me at: ckrantz3@msn.com to claim your pen!

Anyway, have a good look, lots of great deals. These are all fresh restorations. Otherwise warranted for 1 year….

From left to right…..

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/sept13sale.jpg

A1 Waterman 12 ½ eyedropper fill in BCHR twin gold filled bands, nice condition, the cap chasing is super strong, and the barrel imprint is super deep, but the barrel chasing is a bit weak. I think it came from the factory like this. This pen has a Waterman 2 14K extra finenib that is super flexible. It writes great for me, but I cannot guarantee it will produce the exact same results. If you do not know how to handle a superflex extra fine, you might want to stay away, also, if you really like it, I would suggest that once you get to know the pen, might want to have it adjusted professionally (read: at a pen show). You are going to assume some risk in purchasing this pen, and honestly, I am going to be selective on who I sell it to. They will need to demonstrate an understanding of this core concept before I will mark it sold and follow thru with the sale. It is a great pen, but it is not for everyone. Keep in mind many sellers would ask a ton for this pen, not me. I try to keep it reasonable. ITEM PRICE $135

A2 Sheaffer Junior in grey and black marble chrome trim, lever fill. Some light wear to trim. Marks to section, someone tried the pliers trick to the section and grooved it fairly well. I will try to reduce the marking on the section further before I ship it out. Fitted with a 14K sheaffer Junior fine/medium nib that has a nice amount of flex. Rebuilt, fills, writes, nice little pen. ITEM PRICE $65

A3 Eversharp Skyline smaller sized in black, lever fill. Nice pen, some trim wear, equipped with a nice flexible 14K Eversharp nib, fine point. Writes well, rebuilt, fills, writes. ITEM PRICE $65

A4 Eversharp Skyline in standard size, dark green gold filled cap. Lever fill, has a 14K fine/medium eversharp nib, a bit firm. It has been rebuilt, fills, writes, some cap issue at mouth, slightly out of round, slightl dinged, not terrible, needs to be mentioned. ITEM PRICE $45

A5 Parker Duofold Junior in jade permanite. nice color, really good condition. light stray marks on section, not bad. rebuilt, fills, writes, silicone sac to preserve color. button filler, light brassing to clip ball, correct Parker duofold junior nib, 14K fine point. ITEM PRICE $100

A6 Vacumatic in black vacumatic filler, superb clarity on barrel. Equipped with a fine 14K proper

Parker vacumatic nib. Fills, writes, new diaphragm. Super clean pen. ITEM PRICE $80

A7 Parker Vacuamtic in Azure blue, Clean pen, rebuilt, fills, writes, new diaphragm, vacumatic filler, equipped with a 14K fine parker vacumatic nib. ITEM PRICE $80

A8 Sheaffer flattop junior sized lifetime pen odd discoloration where the cap lip matches the barrel, and the cap is more of a pea green, the barrel is more of a bright green. Lever fill, rebuilt, fills, writes, has a sheaffer lifetime 14K fine point nib. Some marks at the cap end (bites…) but overall, this one is cool in that it shows the weird discoloration sometimes encountered in the early sheaffer series. ITEM PRICE $45

A9 Sheaffer balance in discolored jade. I believe this is one of the extra long telephone dialers, which are less common. Unfortunately, this one has seen better times, the color is a bit gone, but a rare pen nonetheless, being offered reasonable. It is a lever filler, rebuilt, fills, writes, very firm fine point 14K sheaffer lifetime point. ITEM PRICE $45

A10 Sheaffer 500 craftsman? Set 500 pen and a 300 pencil. Lever fill pen, with a fine 14K sheaffer 33 nib. Clean set, rebuilt, fills, writes. Pencil works as well ITEM PRICE $40

A11 Sheaffer lifetime snorkel in black chrome cap. Lifetime 14K two tone conical nib, fine point, rebuilt, fills writes, all new seals and o rings. Clean pen slight ding on top of cap ITEM PRICE $55

Esterbrook A Paloooza

All are rebuilt, writing, properly filling lever fill pens.

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/estiesept13.jpg

E1 Copper SJ NEW 1554 nib $25

E2 Green J great color NEW 9461 nib $35

E3 Red SJ NEW 2668 nib $30

E4 Red LJ NEW 9555 nib $35

E5 Red J NEW 9461 nib $40

E6 Black SJ NEW 1554 nib $25

E7 Black J NEW 9550 nib $35

E8 Black J NEW 2556 nib $35

E9 Blue J transitional NEW 9668 nib $40

E10 Blue J transitional NEW 9555 nib $40

UPGRADE TO A BETTER NIB….

ASK WHAT IS AVAILABLE IF YOUBUY ONE YOU CAN ADD A BETTER NIB FOR A REDUCED PRICE

BONUS ITEM…..

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/bonus1.jpg

http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/bonus2.jpg

Stratford in insane celluloid plastic, gold wash trim, see thru visulated barrel with word gauge. Bulb filler. This one was so cool, I had to fix it up and write with it for a few days. Well, I got it out of my system, and now it is time to pass it on. Ifitted it with a nice Sheaffer lifetime stub. The nib has several base cracks but you probably will not notice from use. This is a cool pen, not a super high end item, but basically you are paying for the cool factor. Price that if it sells, great, if it does not, eh, no biggie. ITEM PRICE $50

KBeezie
September 13th, 2014, 01:56 PM
http://www.chiltonpens.com/forsale/sept14/bonus1.jpg

Cooool, it's like an old fashion gas pump.