PDA

View Full Version : SOLD WTB. Chronodex Stamp

Curtisvan
September 19th, 2014, 03:20 PM
There's a thread about a Chronodex stamp on this site. I can't get a reply. Does anyone know where I can buy a Chronodex stamp to create my own calendar system.

Curtsherry@gmail.com

Cheshire
September 19th, 2014, 05:23 PM
I think it's possible to create one in PS or a image editing program and print it out for use? It doesn't seem to be a overly complicated design.

Edit: Will try once I get home to see if I can create one from the photo listed.

Curtisvan
September 19th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Believe me. It is way beyond anything I can do.

gweddig
September 20th, 2014, 12:19 AM
I can't help you with the stamp but you can download a template here: http://scription.typepad.com/blog/2013/12/scription-chronodex-weekly-planner-2014-free-download-with-the-cost-of-a-prayer.html

Curtisvan
September 20th, 2014, 11:09 AM
Thanks gweddig

Cheshire
September 20th, 2014, 11:18 AM
I can't help you with the stamp but you can download a template here: http://scription.typepad.com/blog/2013/12/scription-chronodex-weekly-planner-2014-free-download-with-the-cost-of-a-prayer.html

Cheers, this is very useful. Thanks again.

serpent
September 23rd, 2014, 10:36 AM
Hi all haven't been on much and just noticed more interest in the stamp. I have 1 more at this time if you are interested sent me a pm

Empty_of_Clouds
September 23rd, 2014, 03:57 PM
I recreated and tweaked the design in CS Illustrator and then printed it to labels. Pull a label, stick it where needed in the notebook. Voila!

Curtisvan
September 23rd, 2014, 05:18 PM
I am pretty computer illiterate when it comes to things like this. Do you sell the stickers. Sadly I don't know what CS is

Silverbreeze
September 23rd, 2014, 05:25 PM
I am pretty computer illiterate when it comes to things like this. Do you sell the stickers. Sadly I don't know what CS is

Abode Creative Suite Illustrator

My IT brain has no off switch sorry [emoji25]

Empty_of_Clouds
September 23rd, 2014, 07:32 PM
I am pretty computer illiterate when it comes to things like this. Do you sell the stickers.

No, I don't sell the stickers. There is no real point when they are so easy to make for more or less free!

It is possible, and pretty easy, to draw Chronodex in PowerPoint (of all crappy programs).

The thing is you just need a program that can print to stickers (like MS Word) and a printer that can accept a sheet of appropriately sized stickers. Simples!

Curtisvan
September 23rd, 2014, 10:38 PM
I have no idea how to draw anything on PowerPoint. I have a great color printer. I just need to figure out how to draw the things

Curtisvan
September 24th, 2014, 08:50 PM
I really want to try this system but I don't have the ability to do what you guys do. Help!!!!!!

Curtisvan
September 25th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Cryptos, I have Microsoft Word. Would you be willing to email me a word document that I can print to stickers.

Curtsherry@gmail.com

If not I understand

serpent
September 25th, 2014, 01:53 PM
^^^ sent you an e-mail with images. reason i never went the sticker route is labels are not FP friendly and when using stickers the added girth to my planners was not acceptable.