PDA

View Full Version : Pen Posse Before Lisa leaves again edition

AltecGreen
September 19th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Since Lisa could not make the last Pen Posse and she's on travel this weekend, let's meet again on the 27th. This will be back at Peter's at the usual time and place.

Note: I just moved this up a day to accommodate Lisa's schedule.

Saturday Sept. 27th

1:00pm

Peter's Cafe
10 El Camino Real
Millbrae, CA 94030
(650) 697-2434

Farmboy
September 27th, 2014, 08:40 PM
I got there just before Kernan usually arrives. Is there an event report?

AltecGreen
September 28th, 2014, 01:57 PM
I was planning to do a full report with pictures. That plan went up in flames as soon as Spenzcar arrived and we spent the entire time talking about the Within Temptation concert on Thursday and symphonic metal in general. We had to explain to Gary the concept of swag and symphonic metal. Pen Posse in April at the Nightwish concert?

ac12
September 28th, 2014, 03:48 PM
I figured SWAG did not mean Sophisticated Wild Ass Guess :-)

Tracy Lee
September 28th, 2014, 06:33 PM
I was planning to do a full report with pictures. That plan went up in flames as soon as Spenzcar arrived and we spent the entire time talking about the Within Temptation concert on Thursday and symphonic metal in general. We had to explain to Gary the concept of swag and symphonic metal. Pen Posse in April at the Nightwish concert?

LOL, where I work it stands for only two things: Shit We All Get (trinkets, patches, etc) and Seriously Wild Ass Guess. :-)

AltecGreen
September 28th, 2014, 08:43 PM
I figured SWAG did not mean Sophisticated Wild Ass Guess :-)

It's ok. You were subjected to hours of discussion on music you've never heard of.

kernando
September 29th, 2014, 12:14 AM
It took Cal two overtimes not to lose to Colorado. They started at 1pm, let them lead, gained the lead, let them tie it, and finished it after 5pm, I think.